4.09/ 4.10 I Know What You Did Last Summer - part 4

(Your POV)

We are now all in Bobby's library, talking things over with Anna. "Don't be afraid, I'm not like the others." Anna says. "I don't find that very reassuring." Ruby says, rolling her eyes at Anna. "Neither do I." Pamela says. "So... Castiel, Uriel -- they're the ones that came for me?" Anna asks, trying to change the subject.

"Yes. You know them?" I ask, frowning at her. "We were kind of in the same foxhole." Anna says, nodding at me. "So, what, were they like your bosses or something?" Dean asks confused. "Try the other way around." Anna says, making my eyes go wide. "Look at you." Dean says smirking.

"But now they want to kill you?" Pamela asks. "Orders are orders. I'm sure I have a death sentence on my head." Anna says. "Why?" Pamela asks confused. "She disobeyed..." I say, making Anna look at me and nod. "which, for us, is about the worst thing you can do. I fell." Anna explains further. "Meaning?" Dean asks confused.

"She fell to earth, became human." I explain, seeing Anna nod again. "Wait... how do you know all of this?" Dean asks me, making me shrug my shoulders. "I don't know... I sort of got into a trance/dream in there... I saw the whole thing. I saw her fall from the sky." I say, making Dean frown at me.

"Wait a minute. I don't understand. So, angels can just become human?" Sam asks confused, making both Anna and me nod. "It kind of hurts. Try cutting your kidney out with a butter knife. That kind of hurt. I ripped out my grace." Anna explains, making me grimace. "Come again?" Dean asks confused.

"My grace. It's... energy. Hacked it out and fell. My mother, Amy, couldn't get pregnant. Always called me her little miracle. She had no idea how right she was." Anna says frowning.

"So, you just forgot that you were God's little Power Ranger?" Dean asks, making me roll my eyes at him. "Not the time for jokes Dean." I say.

"The older I got, the longer I was human, yeah." Anna explains. "I don't think you all appreciate how completely screwed we are." Ruby says. "Ruby's right. Heaven wants me dead." Anna says. "And Hell just wants her. A flesh-and-blood angel that you can question, torture, that bleeds. Sister, you're the Stanley Cup. And sooner or later, Heaven or Hell, they're gonna find you." Ruby says again.

"I know. And that's why I'm gonna get it back." Anna says, making me frown. "What?" I ask confused. "My grace." Anna says. "You can do that?" Dean asks confused. "If I can find it." Anna says, before looking my way. "You said you saw it hit the earth, right?" she asks me, making me nod. "Yeah, why?" I ask confused.

"Where was it?" she asks me impatiently. "I don't know... I was in some kind of forest... it hit a tree. I don't know where specifically." I say, making her nod understandingly. "So, what, you're just gonna take some divine bong hit, and shazam, you're Roma Downey?" Dean asks again. "Something like that." Anna says.

"All right. I like this plan. So, we just have to find this grace of yours?" Dean asks, making Anna nod. "Yeah... I just lost track. I was falling about 10,000 miles per hour at the time. I hoped Y/n remembered where exactly... at least we now know it's in some kind of forest." Anna says, shrugging her shoulders at Dean.

"Wait. You mean falling, like, literally?" Sam asks, making me frown. "I said that earlier..." I say, making him shrug. "I didn't think you actually meant that she was literally falling to the earth." He says. "Yes. Literally." Anna says.

"So, if it's like the way a human eye can see... maybe it looked like a comet or a meteor?" Sam asks, making me shrug. "I did kind of look like that." I say nodding. "Why do you ask?" Anna asks Sam.

...

(Third POV)