Time Flys

Time skip a few months. We now only have two months left of school for the year. Let me catch you up to date. Umbridge has been hurting kids and trying to fire teachers. She took professor Dumbledore's job. Fred and George got expelled because they pulled a really big stunt. Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione had started Dumbledore's army but it was canceled because of Malfoy and Umbridge. I had finally started moving on from Draco. I was actual dating Oliver Wood. He is so nice and I love him. Oh shit did I just say that. Anyways that's my life so far. Messed up, tricky, amazing, scary.

Harry and Hermione had tricked Umbridge and she was taken by the centuars. I don't know what they did but whatever it was she deserved it. I stayed back to make sure that Malfoy, Mia, and Zabini weren't catching on to what the rest of the group was doing. I didn't want Draco warning his father. The group went to save Sirius. I hope they get there in time. He is my godfather and mine and Harry's father figure. We can't lose him.

I wound up hanging with Oliver. Even though the twins were expelled they came over and the four of us played some quidditch. Me and Oliver won. I was good at quidditch. I didn't play but I was good. When Fred and George left Harry and the rest of them had arrived back. Harry had told me Sirius died. I was so upset we lost him. I wouldn't leave my room and when I did Hermione said it had been two weeks but it didn't feel like that. Two weeks, that means there was one more month of school I had to get through. Time skip to when we leave Hogwarts. I was so happy to be leaving. I mean I loved that place but I needed a break from it. I was so close to going mad.

For the summer me and Harry hung out and ignored our idiot cousin. When summer was over god the time goes by so fast. Anyways when summer was over we were heading back to school.

For most of the year I was quiet. I minded my own business and left everyone else alone. Oliver had been staying with me. It almost felt as if he lived there with me. We were happy. He had told me he loved me and I said it back. I told him everything because we didn't want to keep secrets from each other. I told him about Draco, Mia and Blaise. I told him about the death eaters.

Having no secrets was nice. It was something I didn't have with Draco. I had moved on for the most part but I knew a small part of me would always love him. Will always remember the times we had together. The good the bad, the in between.

We found out Katie Bell was cursed by Malfoy. Harry had almost killed Draco if Snape hadn't helped Draco heal. I didn't trust Snape and I had a very good reason not to. He was a death eater also and they can't be trusted no matter what.

Harry and Dumbledore had went somewhere. My job was keeping an eye on Draco so that's what I did. While Harry was with Dumbledore I had followed Draco. He went to the room of requirements. He was working on an vanishing cabinet. I hid so he wouldn't see me. He had helped the Death eaters get into Hogwarts I saw them. It was only of few of them but even Bellatrix Lestrange was there. She had killed Sirius her own cousin and she killed him. She had no heart and no soul. She was loyal to the dark lord. She sent Neville's parents insane.

I had followed them to find Harry at the astronomy tower. Before I could say anything he put his finger over his lips telling me to be quiet and pointed to Dumbledore. We also saw Draco there. Dumbledore offered to help Draco but he refused. Draco had to prove he wasn't his father and he can be his own person but I don't think he knew that everything he was doing was only proving he is exactly like his father.

We saw Snape and he had told us to be quiet. Instead of Draco killing Dumbledore, Snape did. We saw him fall from the railing. I ran to go by Dumbledore and Harry followed all the death eaters. When Harry came back he saw me sitting on my knees next to Dumbledore. He pushed through everyone and came over. Hermione raised her wand and then everyone ese did slowly but they did. Everyone Except me and Harry who were sitting there.

Later, Hermione and Harry were talking and Me and Ron were talking. Harry was mentioning going to find the hocruoxes and Hermione said we were all going. We all stood up and walked over so we were standing by a railing together looking at the view.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter