The quiditch game

Me and Mia headed to the quiditch game. The boys were already there because there playing. Me and Mia were standing together, talking and laughing. Blaise comes down by us on his broom and Draco follows. Hermione and Ron comes up and they are talking to us girls.

"Hey girls" Blaise says. Me and Mia turn their way and Ron and Hermione are talking. "Hey" Mia says. And Mia and Blaise are talking while I'm reading because I'm ignoring Draco from earlier.

The game start and Hermione and Ron go to the other Gryffindors and Draco and Blaise get ready to play. The game starts.

(AFTER THE GAME)

Gryffindor won because Harry caught the snitch and I went with Mia to see the boys. We we're in the middle of corridor talking. "Good game. Even though you didn't win." Mia says "Thanks." Blaise says sarcastically.

Harry, Hermione and Ron come up to you guys. "Hey sis. Malfoy." Harry says. Draco responds with "Pottah." Blaise and Mia leave.

And they start fighting when I cut in "Can't you guys try to get along." Harry and Draco look at me with a please look on your face. Harry says "Since when are you friends with him." Draco cuts in before I can say anything "Since we kissed the day we all got back to Hogwarts."

Harry looks at me and I tried to defend myself, "Really? Harry I-" Harry cuts me off "You kissed Malfoy. You know I hate him and he hates me." "Exactly you hate him. I don't. And I know this might make you upset with me but I don't care anymore. I'm tired of you controlling me." Draco looks at me and smiles because I'm finally standing up for myself.

Harry doesn't look happy and him, Hermione and Ron start to walk away while I tried to plead with him to stay "Harry wait I can-" they leave and I just run to my dorm. Draco follows.

I get to my dorm and Mia isn't there so I lay down on my bed and just ignore everyone and everything. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Go away!" I yelled but they come in anyway. It's Draco. "Talk to me please." He pleaded. "Why did you do that" I said standing up and looking at him. He responds with "I don't know. Maybe because I was tired of seeing you get controlled by your brother." And with that sentence I realized he really does care about me.

He walks up to me and puts his cold hand on my waist and I got goosebumps. I leaned in and kiss him and he kissed me back. I feel his hand move from my waist to my back and I wrap your arms around his neck.

A few minutes later we both pull away. "Um... sorry about that. I shouldn't have done that." I say even though I don't really mean it. Draco responds with "You don't have to apologize. I liked it." I I smile and blush and he notices even though I try to hide it.

"Meet me at my dorm eight o'clock." He said. I look at him funny "Wait why?" "Just come." He said which only made me wonder more. "Wear something nice" he whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek and walked out.

I head to Draco's room wearing a black dress

I ran into Mia and Blaise. "Hey. You look cute. What's the dress for?" Mia said. I respond with "I don't know. Draco told me to meet him at his room at eight o'clock and to wear something nice." Blaise then talks before Mia can say anything "Maybe he's finally taking you on a date. Draco isn't really the asking type though so just assume he's taking you on date." Mia smiles and I shake my head and smile and say "Well if you two will excuse me I have to get to Draco's room. Bye guys." They say bye and leave and I get to Draco's dorm.

I got really nervous but knock on the door. I then turn around and play with my sleeve. Draco comes and opens the door and I turn around.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He says. I smile and say "Thanks you told me to dress nice. Is this to much?" He just smiles and responds "No it's perfect. But did I hear you talking to someone." I was still playing with my sleeve. "Oh yeah I bumped into Mia and Blaise on my way here." I say nervously because I don't know why exactly Draco called me here.

Draco says "Oh okay. Well you ready?" I look at him confused and ask "Ready for what exactly?" He grabs my hand so I'm not playing with my sleeve anymore. "It's a surprise. And I'm guessing you were nervous coming here if you were playing with your sleeve?" I just nod your head. "Don't be. Come on." I smile and walk with him until we get out of the common room. He turns and says "Okay for this you need to close your eyes." I give a look and respond with "No. Not gonna happen. For all I know you could be leading me into the forbidden forest." He grabs my hands and holds them " I'm not leading you into the forbidden forest. Trust me. Okay?"

I look at him and nod and I close my eyes. He leads me to the place he's taking me and  puts his hands over me eyes to make sure I'm not peaking. Which I totally should've done. "Okay ready?" He asks. "Yes I would like to know where you've taken me." He removes his hand and I open my eyes and see the astronomy tower. I turn around and ask "What are we doing here?" He brings you to the banister. "I wanted to asks you this here." 

"Ask me what exactly." I say with a nervous tone.