The Dark Mark

A few days later. It was the day we found out the Triwizard Tournament competitors. Dumbledore has called Harry and everyone was whispering. This was gonna be a tough year. I had already started trying to figure out what Mia, Draco and Blaise were hiding from me and now I have to deal with this stupid tournament.

We all headed back to our dorms but when we got to the dorms I had started trying to piece together what they were hiding.

I had made a board connecting everyone together and had fell asleep.

Mia's POV

Me, Draco and Blaise were keeping a secret from her. We were doing it to protect her but we know she wouldn't understand and she would get mad. So we've been ghosting her. Draco had thought she was starting to figure it out. When she fell asleep we went into our dorm.

"Believe me now?" Draco asks. We saw a board that she had trying to figure out what we were hiding. Blaise said we should destroy the board but that wouldn't work. So we just messed with it.

Draco and Blaise moved some stuff around to confuse her while I made sure she didn't wake up.

When they finished we left and went to bed. The next morning

Your POV

The next morning I woke up. We didn't have classes that day so I had time to continue what I had started last night. I looked at the board and saw someone had messed with it. I walked out of my room and saw Draco, Mia and Blaise in the common room. I walked up to them. "Did any of you guys happen to go into my room last night?" They all looked at eachother. Mia looked back at me "No. Why? What happened?" I look at all three of them. "Nothing just lost something. Is there something you three need to tell me?" I know when Mia is lying and she was. They messed with my board. But they don't know that I know what there hiding. Draco has the death eater mark and didn't tell me.

"No." Blaise said. I nodded. "Okay. So you three are just gonna continue to lie to me and hid the fact that Draco has the death eater mark on his arm." They all look at eachother. "Oh yeah. You forgot Mia, I can tell when your lying and you were. But before you guys messed with my board last night. I had already figured it out." Draco stood up. "Love I-" He trys to walk close to me but I put my hand out to stop him.

I lower my hand. "Don't okay. You should've told me about this but you didn't. Instead you lied. And dragged Mia and Blaise into your lie. So right now I don't give a damn about anything you have to say." He just stands there looking at his arm. I look at Mia and Blaise who stay silent. I scoff and walk out of the common room.

I know this chapter is short. Most of the chapters may be short. But hope you enjoyed this chapter