Part 22

Y/n pov.

Today was one of those very crazy days. I was going out to get my new mortar cycle. I was very excited to say the least. My mother finally came home, my name was full on clear. Thank god. Robby was coming out of the crazy ass jail this week. I was planning on going to pick him up on my new bike. I also had a plan to go see him today.

Today was going to be great. Let's hope that is true.

I started of the day with a little bit of surfing. Everyone was at school so I would be alone. The beach's were clear from stupid little kids and people. I put my board in the water and start to swim out. Every sound and noise soon became distant. I was free.

I spent hour out on the water. I finally made my way to land as my phone starts to ring. "What up, Eli?" I ask. "First off don't even call me that again." He says. "Oooooooh. I'm so scared." I say as I laugh. "What ever. Johnny is starting up a new dojo. He was trying to get use
back in his little group." "Interesting. I will tell my uncle. Maybe we can make a pop by. Scare then. What do you say to that?" I ask. "That sounds fun. He said it was at havenhust and magnolia, tomorrow at 4:00. I have to go, because unlike some of us we still go to school." He say. "What ever, hawk. Bye." "Bye" than he hangs up.

I'm to call my uncle about this little shit show. "Hey, y/n. What a do you need?" My uncle asks. "Well, hawk, called said something about you good old pal johnny opening up a new dojo." I say. "That's interesting. Did he tell you the time and place?" "Yep. Said it was at Havenhurst and Magnolia, tomorrow at 4:00. I was thinking we crash it." I say. "You and I really are related. I was thinking the same thing." I laugh. "I will see you tomorrow. I have a motorcycle to pick up." I say. "Ok. See you tomorrow" then we hang up.

I look at my phone the time. 12:30. I should probably head to the shop to get my bike all set up. The appointment was at 1:30. I was going to be spending my money tonight.

I arrive at the dealership with my mother. "Hello, y/n, y/m/n. {y/m/n means your moms name.} the dealership man calls out. "So I see you are looking for a mortorcycle." I nod. "Right this way. Do we have a price range or anything specific?" He asks. "No, anything will do." I say. "Ok, so these are the newer bikes and equipment we have the price range is in the good 10,000 and the gear is 1,500 dollars." I nod.

After a couple hours of searching. I finally found a bike. The cost of the bike was about 11,500$ and the gear is about 2,550$. My mother made me pay... but I was ok with that. I loved my new bike.

This is the bike

This is the gear

This is the gear

"Ok, I will see you at home

"Ok, I will see you at home." My mom calls out. "Ok, I will be home a little later. I'm going to go see some friends." I call back. "Ok, be safe." "I will." I then start to drive away.

I drive to the prison togo see my handsome boyfriend. I walk into the prison. "I'm here to see robby Keene." I tell the officer. "Right this way, y/n." "Thank you"

"Hey, handsome. Did you miss me?" I ask robby as he sits down. "It's kind of hard not to miss you, y/n." He says. "So, I got my bike today." I say happily. He smiles. "That's good. You still have to take me on a ride." He says. "I will as soon as out get out as this place." I say. "You are still are going to pick me up after this and what not." "Of course. I would do anything for you." "Thank you. Also... when you pick me up... you might have to see... my dad and LaRusso." He says. "That's ok. I will have my helmet on they won't be able to see me." He laughs.

We talk for about 5 or so minutes an then"Time to go Keene." An officer calls out. "I will see you soon." I call out. Then I leave.

Later that day

"So, what is the plan for all of this non sense?" I ask my uncle. "Well, we show up. I ask Johnny if he will come back and work with my and the rest... we will wing it. " he say as if it's that easy. I laugh. "That's what we are doing? That is so stupid and fun at the same time. I'm in" I say still laughing. "Good. I will see you tomorrow. I have places to be." And with that he left me siting at the dining room table.

Then I get a phone call. "Hey sam. What do you need?" I ask. "Well, could you come over? I'm having a ruff time with... well everything." She asks. "Ya, sure I will be there in 2." I hang up and run to her house.

"So, how are you holding up?" I ask. "Not... not good. I had a dream where tory went and beat the living shit out of me." She say as tears well up in her eyes. "Hey, hey. Look at me." I say. "She cant get to you and if some how she does I will kill her. You two are my best friends. I will always protect you." I say as I hug her. "Thank you. You have been helping me with so much." She says still crying. "No problem. That's what friends are for. Right?" I say.

End up staying at her house for an hour or so more before heading back to my house.

The next day at 4 o'clock.

"You ready to do this?" I ask hawk and tory. "Ya, lets go." We all start to walk out. Then after me and my uncle come out. They all looked so scared and surprised, it was amazing. "Don't worry Johnny. We aren't here to fight." My uncle says. "Yeah. Then why the hell are you here?"he ask. "I would like to make you another offer to come back to cobra kai. Where you belong." My uncle says. "You are crazy if you think that I will ever comeback or teaming up wth you again." Jonny says in a bitter tone. "The garbage you feed them, the shit there pulling, its messed up. And you are to blame for that." He says getting a little louder.

"I have to disagree with you there. I care about my students. They are strong and they are true fighters. And they wouldn't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma!" My uncle says. I was about to kill him. If Miguel broke robbys arm, I would have killed the kid. I was about to go kill my uncle then tory grabbed my arm holding my back so I didn't. I signed, I was going to kill the man later.

"This is it, Johnny. There's not going to b another chance." "Good" johnny say through his grinding teeth. "You made you choose and you are going to regret it." Kreese says. Then every one goes to walk away. Everyone seemed mad after that. I did not care. I was still fighting for myself and only myself.

Let the games begin.

Also later that night I gave my uncle a pice of my mind. He said he was sorry and he only did it to get under Johnny's skin. Ya, sure. The rest of the night was good.