Part 6

I'm sorry chapter 6 was erased.

So it was just when they go to the store see Johnny and stuff like that.
Robby starts to have feelings for y/n.
Then they finish cleaning up the dojo and Sam joins in.
Then Sam and y/n meet

Again I'm so sorry. I will try to fix this

Ok so i fixed it. But it is not as good as the first one.
Hope you enjoy

===========================================================================

At the store

"Mr. LaRusso, it's uh... over here." Robby calls out dragging me with him. "That's a deck screw. We could use that to hang the shelf, but then the screw would be doing all the work. Eventually it'd give out, under all the weight." "Then what are we looking for?" I ask. I was not that interested in the wood work stuff, but my mom was out of town helping with some of my karate thing. Plus this was better than staying at home watching riverdale.

"What we really need it a toggle bolt." "These." I say holding up a bolt. "Ya two of those." "It's not as big." Robby says. "Ya, but it's got a secret. See this little spring? Once it goes through the wood, it opens up and uses the whole wall to support the shelf." LaRusso explains.

"Wait, let me get the lesson here. Your saying that in life that I cant do everything by myself and I have to rely on other people?" "No, I was just teaching you about shelving. But if you can bring a metaphor out of that, you're a better student then I ever was." LaRusso explains. I just laugh at that.

"Hey Metallica man. We got that mirror all set up for you. So, just come on up front and pay." A worker dude says making me look over.

"Johnny" mr. LaRusso scoffs. "Whoa. Y/n y/l/n, the five time valley champion? LaRusso auto? Chopping prices! Pshh! Pshh! I love that commercial. I love karate too. But I mean, I never got to do it. My mom wouldn't let me, so... hey, you look like. Is this your son? What's going on my name is Raymond." "Hey, man. Just put the glass on the loading dock. Give me a second." Johnny says. Well things just got wired I thought to myself. Then they old dude walks off.

"What are guys doing here?" Johnny asked. "nothing working on a little project. That's all. You?" LaRusso asks trying to be friendly. "Same." The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife I thought to myself.

"Give me those. I will, uh... I'll go pay. I will meat you by the car. You coming y/n." "Ya." Then I feel a hand on my wrist. "Please stay" robby asked. I just nodded.

"How's your shoulder?" "Getting better. No thanks to you." "Look I know you're pissed at me. You have a right to be. But I'm trying to change." "Sure" robby replies.

"I don't want there to be any bad blood between us." "yeah, Well, you kind of ruined that when you told Diaz to fight dirty against me." "I didn't tell Miguel to fight dirty against you." "Look... I know I'm supposed to forgive you or whatever, but right now, it a little tough." Robby says. I mean he did have a point, his dad was being an ass hole.

"So, instead, you are going to torture me by training with that prick? And the valley champ?" "I'm right here you know. And it's 5 time valley champion to you."I say. "Hey, you don't know mr. LaRusso, or y/n. He is a better man than you'll ever be. And at least y/n fights fairly." "Ya, what ever." "Let's go y/n" as robby grabs my wrist.

"Hey how'd it go?" I give him a uneasy smile. "Same way it always goes. cares more about your rivalry with you and taking down y/n than he does about me." Robby says.

Robby pov

I walk over to the dojo to see mr. LaRusso and y/n doing some wired style of kata. Y/n looks so calm.

Then they stop. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." "No, no. It fine. We were just finishing" y/n response.

"What kind of kata was that." I ask ."its not kata. It is a form of meditation mr. miyagi taught us to use when we lose focus." Y/n reply's.

"Did you lose focus?" "not any more" mr. LaRusso says. "Ever since the tournament all I have been thinking about its ways t destroy cobra Kai." "Do you have a answer now." I ask. "Yep. The answer is... We don't. Cobra Kai isn't the enemy, there are no enemies. They have just been taught the wrong way." I mean that makes sense. I think to myself.

"You got room for 1 more" sam asked.

Yeah mr. LaRusso says with a duh tone. "All right. Not even open 24 hours and I have triple my roster. I got a good feeling about this."