Part 12

So in this chapter

Robbys pov looks like – example

Sams pov looks like – example

Your pov looks like -  example
==================================================================================

Sams pov

In her room

"it's... it's good." I say to moon as I put the drink down. "It has fresh açai, organic kale and free-trade hemp oil." She says with a smile on her face. "Hemp oil? I mean, that isn't going to make me high, is it?" I ask. She laughs. "I don't think so. It's supposed to balance your kinetic energy." "I'm... I'm really glad you called.  I miss hanging out with you. So, which do you like better? I have been wearing the white top a lot." "Why does it matter? you are just going to get all sweaty." She says with a laugh. "Wait... do you have a crush?" She asks. "I... I don't have a crush." I say stammering. "Is it robby? Oh my god" I get up to. Close the door.

"How long have you guys been..." "we haven't... but he almost did,  y/n and him kiss almost kissed." "Ok... but I did she him and her by the beach last night. She was teaching him how to surf."she says. I felt a wave of jealousy wash over me. "Ok, I think you sure wear the blue one. It goes with your eyes." She says, then we pick the rest of my outfit out.

Y/n pov

"Come on robby hurry up. I thought that I took for ever to get ready." I say. "Plus I still need my Starbucks. What ever. It is going to be 101 degrees today so, I'm taking extra water also my cooling towels. Do you want one." "What ever. I'm done. Sure I will take one of your cooling towels."

Today felt like 101 degrees, and that met that I add to bring extra things.

Robbys pov

We all sat there panting, we haven't even started and we were all sweating. Then there was y/n. She had a cooling towel around her head and she was sitting in a cute (what ever your favourite colour) sports bra and booty shorts.

"Hey y/n. Can I have one of your cooling towels?" "FINEEE!!!! COME OVER HERE AND GET IT!!!" She yells. I just laugh. Then everyone looked at her. "What did no one think to bring extra water and a cooling towels." She says. She was right. She was just sitting there. The heat didn't even affect her.

"All right, guys. Get out from under that tree. It's time to get to work." Mr. LaRusso called out. "Hey, mr. LaRusso, it's like a 100 degrees out. Can't we take an easy today?" I ask. "Are you kidding? This heat wave is a gift. Today, you are going to experience Shochu-Geiko." The what I thought to myself. Then I hear y/n groan. I think she knew what we were doing. "Like the car insurance?" A kid asked. "Shochu-Geiko is a Japanese exercise where you train in the hottest days of the year. It's about pushing yourself to the limit.

"The fight isn't always going to be in 75 degrees weather and be breezy." No wonder why y/n hated this exercise.

"Aren't we supposed to avoid fighting?" Sam asked. "Sometimes you cant. Someday, the fight may come to you. And I want to make sure you are ready. So, today we are going to see what miyagi-do is made of."

"Hey, Robby. Can you help me up? Please, I'm to tied." "Ok. Fine." I grab her hands, to pull her up. "Come on." She says.

Y/n pov.