Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Tyler's P.O.V.

I walked through the halls looking for Alexis. Come on, shes got to be here. I hope she- My thoughts stopped when I saw Alexis speed past me.

"Alexis, Wait" I said trying to catch up to her. "Talk to me."

She stopped in the middle of the hall. "I can't."

"Why what's wrong? You can't just leave my life like this. . . I love you."

"Tyler-"

"Please."

Alexis turned around slowly, starting to shake. I hate to see her like this. I embraced her in my arms until I felt that she was calm enough to really talk to me..

I pulled away carefully and looked at her face that showed fear and sadness."It's going to be OK just tell me what happened and I will try my best to help."

"Tyler, you can't help!" She yelled more tears falling from her eyes.

"Yes I can. Trust me." I said reassuringly.

"He threatened to kill you, Tyler." She said in a low whisper.

"What?" I asked astounded.

"He threatened to kill you if he saw you with me. I just can't risk that. How are you gonna help me with that?" She asked

"I stood there trying to process my thoughts. Is this man that cruel? Yes.

"I honestly don't care. I just want you away from that monster." I said deeply sighing.

"But what if-"

"He's not going to hurt me or you. I mean it this time."

*Hours Later*

Alexis P.O.V.

I paced myself towards the door thinking of what will happen when I get home.

"Alexis!" Tyler shouted. I continued to walk deep in thought. Tyler grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me to face him.

"Dance with me." He said softly.

"What?! Are you crazy?! I can't, You know that."

Tyler put his hands on my waist and pushed me forward quickly.

"Where are we going?" I asked annoyed.

We approached this black door and opened it. "Close you eyes." He whispered in my ear. He placed his hands on my shoulders and continued to walk. I took ten steps before he spoke.

"Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes and saw the auditorium seats. Its so dark I can't really see them. The only light in the room was coming from the spot light in the center of the stage.

Tyler stood behind me and put his arms around my waist. "Relax Alexis. Your safe with me." He said resting his head on my shoulder. I felt my body relax in his arms.

An instrumental song started to play and we slowly rocked back and forth.

"You mean so much to me Alexis, You have no Idea."

"I love you Tyler." I said rubbing my head against him.

"I love you too Sweetheart." He said kissing my neck. "I love you too."

As we rocked back and forth slowly to the rhythm i felt all my worries melt away. I wish it can stay like this forever. I don't want to have to worry about anything.

I already know every things going to change once I go home.

"Alexis, don't think about anything else. Just think about this moment right here, me and you. Nothing else. Enjoy this moment with me." He whispered kissing my cheek.

"Come home with me. Don't be tortured for another day. Please come with me" He said still whispering.

"Tyler.." I said sighing. "I don't know if that's a good idea."

"It's going to be OK. This time no one will come to get you." He said pulling me closer.

"How do you know-"

"Trust me, Alexis. Just trust me. "

"OK, Ty. I will trust you."

We continued to rock for hours until he took me home with him.