22 | seducing werewolves and disappearing acts

J A M E S P O T T E R

"Today is the last day of classes before holidays," James announced and Ophelia turned to look at him.

"I'm aware," she replied and he huffed.

"I just..." he trailed off. "You're staying here, aren't you?"

She eyed him curiously but nodded, "Yes, I am."

"Well, would you maybe...I don't know," he frowned. "Would you consider coming to my house for break?"

Ophelia appeared surprised at the request, "You want me to come with you for break?"

"I mean, only if you want to, of course. I don't want you to-"

"James," she interrupted him and he looked up at her.

"Yeah?"

"I would love to come with you for break."

He grinned, "Really?"

"Have I ever lied to you?" she inquired and he opened his mouth. "Oh, you know what I mean."

He moved over in his bed and pressed his lips to hers. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her.

She moved her hands to the hem of his shirt and started to lift it up. James pulled away, slightly out of breath, "What are you doing?"

"Taking off your shirt," she explained simply.

"But-" he began and she laughed a little.

"We're not going to have sex," she confirmed and he let out a breath he hadn't even realized he had been holding. "But there's nothing wrong with a little skin on skin."

"Fair enough," he replied with a grin.

After many comments made by Sirius, they decided to talk about when they thought they would be ready to take the next step. They both agreed that they didn't want to rush things but they would just live in the moment. If it happened it happened but they weren't going to worry about it.

Ophelia slipped James's shirt over his head and he kissed her neck, sucking gently as he did so. She tossed his shirt to the side as she placed her hands on either side of his face, moving his lips back to hers.

They pulled apart for a moment as James pulled off Ophelia's shirt. As soon as it was off, she leaned upward and kissed him again, longing to be as close to him as she could get.

Ophelia placed her hand on his chest and pushed him away, "What's in your bed?"

"Uh..." he trailed off, shaking his head slightly. "Us?"

She shrieked as she moved up in the bed, pressing her back against the headboard. "No," she told him, "No there's something else."

"Something else?" he asked. "There's no-oh!" He moved as well and pulled the blanket to reveal a rat at the foot of the bed. "Peter?" James asked in both anger and confusion.

"Wha-" he began as the curtain to James's area opened. "Oh!" He turned around quickly, "I don't know what you two are up to but leave me out of it."

James moved so that his body was covering Ophelia's upper half as Remus and Sirius appeared behind Peter.

"What in the bloody hell is going on here?" Sirius asked as he looked between the three. James pressed his face into Ophelia's neck with a groan.

"James called my name," Peter explained, still not turning around. "And then I came in and-" he shook his head slightly.