Alert

Underneath the streets of London existed an underground base armed to the teeth with technology more advanced than the world currently has. It included numerous stations, a command center, training camps, etc. The layout colors were a palette of green and blue, with small bits of red here and there. About 10 thousand people total were stationed in the base, ready to fight if a war ever happens.

In one of the seats of the command center, a man wearing a blue uniform with red sleeves noticed something strange going on with the radar, and he held the right side of his headphone. He said, "Sir, an unidentified entity has been spotted north of Cambridge."

"Let me take a look." the man said. He was apparently beside him, monitoring the recruits of the communications division of the base. He peeked closer, and he saw the unidentified entity. He ordered, "Try connecting to one of the security cams of Cambridge, Trevor. I want to see what's going on there."

"Yes, sir." Trevor said as he tapped a few buttons. A live feed of a security camera appeared on the screen, and it showed a boy standing there, along with a large crowd gathering around him. The boy looked confused, and the officer said, "What is that boy doing in the middle of the street?"

The boy then looked at his clothes. Partially ragged, as if he were dropped from 14 floors high. He spoke, "I only got here for a single purpose."

Suddenly, his eyes glowed red, and he punched the floor. In an instant, the live feed went into a static, followed by an earthquake that rocked the entirety of the United Kingdom. Trevor checked his map, and shouted, "Sir! Cambridge was eliminated off the map!"

The officer didn't respond to him, but instead put his hand to his headphone and shouted, "Gather all units and send them to Cambridge! An unidentified enemy has appeared!"

Within 2 minutes, the water in the River Thames suddenly rose and flooded the nearby streets as numerous missiles, large robots, and even a small-scale nuclear missile shot out from within the river and straight towards Cambridge.

Meanwhile, the boy stood in silence in the ruins of the city of Cambridge. "Now, how did I get here?" he thought, but was disturbed by the sounds of missiles coming at him. He brought out his Stand, Hopes In Hell, and said, "This is a piece of cake to deal with."

His Stand punched all the missiles heading at him, erasing them from reality, and within 5 minutes, he had finished.

"Sir! All the missiles suddenly disappeared!" Trevor shouted.

"Check the spiritual cameras! Is there any signs of abnormality within him?"

He briskly checked the cameras of one of the missiles, and sure enough, there was a certain figure beside the boy.

"Sir! A humanoid figure beside the boy has been found!"

"A humanoid figure with the ability to annihilate a city in an instant? Reminds me of some certain power..."

The two of them were in silence for a while, before Trevor said, "The mechs have surfaced."

The boy stood in front of the mechs, and just as they all charged in, he punched the one nearest to him. It was instantly erased from existence, as if it never existed at all, and Trevor shouted, "Unit PM-09 has been erased in an instant!"

"How the fu..."

The officer ran to Trevor's computer, and saw the cameras of the numerous mech units being erased all at once. He quickly said, "Initiate self-destruct."

The mechs all turned red, and a hiss was heard from each of them. The boy simply used Hopes In Hell to shield him from the attack, and once they exploded, not a single piece of shrapnel pierced him. A large missile headed his way, and it exploded, destroying Cambridge even further.

"Did we kill him?" Trevor asked worriedly. With the satellite cameras, the smoke cleared and the boy was still standing, the radiation disappearing in an instant. The boy, in the midst of the ruined city, said, "How pitiful. Sending a nuclear missile straight here to destroy me the moment I eliminate a city. Oh well. If you can hear me, I'm going to give you a time limit 'till I eliminate this entire world. The moment I bring down the last building here, I will come for you, UK, and then the rest of the world."

Trevor heard those words, and it sent a chill down his spine. He said, "The boy's giving us time to kill him before he brings down the last building in Cambridge. After that, we're all f***ed."

"Trevor, I'd normally punish you a little for swearing, but this is the right moment to panic, so I'll tolerate it just this once."

"Thank you, sir."

He looked a little more, and said, "With the amount of speed he's taking out the buildings, it'll take approximately 3 days for him to finish his business."

"If that's the case..."

The officer walked over to Trevor, and said, "Follow me."

The two of them walked through a corridor, and they got to a room. The officer swiped a keycard, and in the room was a portal. He said, "This is our best weapon: the Multidimensional Portal. It connects multiple realities and timelines together, unlike its name, and brings them here. This is our first option. The second one..."

He took out a phone, and said, "Abilitia."

"The School of Elementals famous for the Forbidden Gate incident?"

"You guessed it, Trevor. The people we want to call are none other than the pure specialists, known as the First Knife and the Karen Killer."

"Isn't the Karen Killer now named the Knife of Vengeance?"

"Yeah, but he's better known as the Karen Killer. Anyways, who should we call on first?"

An alarm suddenly sounded, and another officer burst into the room, saying, "Sorry to disturb you, sirs, but the Queen called, and she sensed 3 other unidentified entities at 3 different locations."

"Who and where?"

"A hooded figure at Seattle, USA; a black hole at Cape Town, South Africa; and a black square at Yokohama, Japan."

"Then we have no choice but to do both at once. I'll contact Abilitia. Trevor, once you open the portal, select all the top buttons. There should be 3 in total, alright? Make sure to only press those buttons."

"Yes, sir."

The officer left the room, and Trevor started looking around. "Now, where is that button?" he thought. He found it next to the buttons, and he flipped it in the ON position. The portal whirred, and he said to himself, "Alright, I can do this. Only top buttons. Only top buttons."

3 buttons appeared on the virtual screen, and he didn't hesitate to press them all. He pressed the OK button, and just like his expectations, 3 small white orbs came out from the portal. Unlike his expectations, they all flew into the sky. "What do I do now?" he thought.

The officer came into the room, and said, "Have you done it? It's normal for the orbs to fly into the sky all of a sudden, don't worry about it."

"Yes, I have."

"Good. Abilitia has been contacted, and they agreed to it quite quickly. We're done here, Trevor. Now let's get the hell out of here before that boy kills us all."

The two of them started running through the corridor, preparing to evacuate the country.