Pint of milk?

-Small disclaimer.- I don't know how exactly to write a Boston accent. so I apologise about Willy's dialog. Also half of this was written a week after I stared this chapter. so any writing style changes can be blamed on that.

-----

Patchingo was almost done closing up the clinic for the night. it was around 4:30 and he had one last run to do before he could retire for the day. "I'll be t- there in j- just a m- moment!" he stuttered into his alert system. He decided since the pinata just got sick that he could afford to walk there instead of taking his tiny peddle powered car. -the only one on the island actually--

He walked outside and locked the doors to his clinic, and started to walk to the garden.
The garden was actually very beautiful. it was surrounded by monkey nut trees and the ground was covered with bluebells. in the ever surrounding darkness you could see it shine out. it's beauty was something to behold. infact it was kind of like the old garden he played in when he was younger...

"Oh! Patchingo, over here!" Called out the gardener, who was leaning over a sick Crowla. Patchingo walked. over and sat down on the grass, as he pulled medicine from his bag. as he gave some medicine to the pinata he noticed he was being watched. He looked up towards a far corner of the garden and saw.. Well it's not to hard to guess who... Dastardos.

Instead of becoming extremely anxious he just.. Smiled and waved at the Reaper.. Dastardos was confused at the action and stopped, pondering on how to deal with the situation.

Patchingo got up and talked a small bit with the gardner and colleted his coins. He waved goodbye and turned around to walk away.. only to bump into the towns builder, Willy builder. "O- oh I'm so s- sorry A- Are you o- okay..?" Patchingo blushed from embarrassment and backed up alittle. "Ah no worries! M' not hurt ah bit!" Willy chuckled,

Patchingo and Willy builder barely knew each other, Willy didn't have any pinatas and he rarely got sick. and patchingo was always too busy to hang out with others. "..." Patchingo didn't know exactly what to do. He was socially awkward and he just walked straight into someone. But Willy loved to talk and he didn't mind pulling patchingo into a conversation. Which is exactly what he did.

Patchingo sat in the grass of the garden. Willy was building a Mallowolf home for the Gardner. talking up a storm while Patch calmly listened to him. "And ya wouldn't believe the reaction!" Willy laughed. Patchingo laughed along with him, Surprisingly they had similar humor. "W- What happened t- then..?" Patch asked with a small smile; Willy continued to talk until he finished the building.

"Aight. M' done with ya Mallowolf house!" Willy told the gardener. "T- Thank y- you for letting m- me sit in y- your garden" Patchingo said softly to the gardener, as he grabbed his bag and began to walk home. He checked his watch. it was already 5:40.. he looked back up, only to be startled by The builder.

"Oi' Wait up!" Willy shouted out, jogging to catch up with the doctor, "How's about I treat ya to a pint of milk?" Willy said as he slowed down at Patchingos side. "O- oh.. I d- don't usually d- drink.." Patchingo blushed lightly. "hm.. I'ma assume that you at least drink coffee...?" Willy said, looking up and noticing it was starting to rain.

"I- I do.." patch replied

"Okay, How's about some coffee?" Willy asked.

"I'd like t- that.." Patchingo smiled..

as the rain began to pour. Willy had an idea. "Aight then. let's go!" Willy laughed within an instant, The bulider began running through the rain and towards the inn. Obviously challenging the doctor. Patchingo smiled, brushing off any anxiety and followed the builder. By the time they got their they were both soaked...

-----

So, a doctor and a construction worker walk into a bar; It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke, but really it was the beginning of a odd friendship.

A small conversation could be heard between the two. They had spent a good while talking about whatever came to mind. Honestly they didn't have a lot in common.. There was things they could talk about; One of the many gardeners that the two have dealt with, maybe about the time they spent off of pinata island? well, instead of anything like that it ended up with Willy telling story's of his work to the doctors.

It had mostly been Willy laughing and talking while Patchingo sat and listened, rarely taking his eyes off the builder. Patchingo admired the builder, While Patchingo was anxious and reserved.. Willy was open and always full of laughter, happy to meet new people and start conversations.. something Patch doubted he could ever be like.

Patch was pulled from his thoughts when the builder burst out into laughter, The doctor smiled and chuckled. taking a sip of his coffee, he returned to listening to willy talk, every once in awhile drifting off into thought before the builder made a loud enough noise to catch his attention..

Patchingo wasn't exactly sure what Willy started talking about.. something about his job he'd assume, "And while we were drivin' we hit a speed bump, ah course, and I said something about them being annoying and Lottie just looked at me, now remember the entire time she was quiet, She looks at me and says 'Oh.. those are speed bumps? i thought you hit someone-' !" Willy began to laugh, and Patchingo.. well..

a loud laughing wheeze came out of the doctor's mouth, He'd been caught off guard and he just so happened to love dark humor. Patchingo continued to laugh, he covered his mouth trying to relax as he urged Willy to continue.

The builder didn't continue. infact he just stared at the man Infront of him. he's never heard him laugh so.. openly. It felt like flutterscotchs in his stomach. A blush formed on his face as he watched Patchingo try to calm himself.. "C- Continue continue.." patch smiled, reaching a hand out to grab his coffee.

-----

Patchingo and Willy walked home, still talking. "T- Thank you f-" "Ah, No problem! it was my pleasure!" Willy interrupted him, smiling so hard it hurt his face. he felt so anxious yet happy to be talking with the doctor. if he didn't know better he'd assume it was a 'crush'.

Patchingo stopped the moment they reached the builders shop/house, Being the socially awkward person he was.. he turned to willy and grabbed his hand. "I- I'll see you t- tomorrow.." said Patchingo as he squeezed the formers hand. and began to walk home.. as he unlocked the doors to his clinic and walked in he stopped and squealed. a gay panic ensued.

-----