Disgusting Taste

Dastardos will admit that he wasn't the sweetest or kindest person on pinata island. but he will admit that he is better then Professor Pester.

"disgusting bastard." he snarled at the thought of him. That man ruined his life when he was just a child. Pester had betrayed him, he lured him out into the jungle and told him he could try his new 'candy' something that he worked on for years..... his Sour candy.

Dastardos floated outside, the rain was soft and welcoming to this damaged man. he looked towards professor pesters lair and glared.

Pester shoved that disgusting candy down his throat. he poisoned him and left him to die in the jungle alone.. alone and scared as his life drifted away...

when he woke up he wasn't Stardos anymore. he wasn't alive anymore, he was purgatory incarnate. trapped permanently between life and death.

yet... he still needed to eat. and he could get hurt and bleed, but his blood was like tar. a disgusting sour smell, and pitch black with a yellow shine. just like the eyes on his mask. he remembers why pester did it.. he remembers what he said to him before he left.

Professor Pester was jealous of the gardening prodigy. he made that sour candy and got rid of his competition. after he killed Stardos, the kids father came home. paralyzed from the waist down and without his wife, who was lost at sea and presumed dead.

He was surprised when he saw Dastardos alive. his hair was gray and his mask looked as if it was melted, the eyes were uneven and sickly looking. he still had his scarf, his favorite scarf.... Dastardos made his home in a large old tree near his old family home.

Dastardos glared a hole into the pests lair. his family knew that Stardos was dead. but none of them could put two and two together, the only people who knew who he used to be were his brother Seedos and Doc Patchingo, the morons.

Dastardos turned to go back inside until he saw him. Professor Pester in the garden that was infront of his tree. In a sudden fit of anger and frustration he quietly floated over and summoned his whacking stick. he watched as the professor went to destroy the gardeners Cinnamonkey... Pester let out a laugh before..

                              WHACK

    the Cinnamonkey ran at the sound.

Dastardos had thrown his whacking stick with such rage and force, so when it connected with the back of Pesters mask it left a large hole. his anger washed away at the sight. Dastardos snickered while he watched Pester dart his head around, obviously looking for the culprit.

Dastardos waved his hand; his stick returning to it immediately he floated back to his tree, and went inside..

Inside was warm and full of sour pinata, a few sour Mallowolves slept by the fire place. dastardos sat down on the sofa he had in the middle of the room. The room in question was covered wall to wall with herbs and spices that were drying, and a few drawings that were old and dirty.. his siblings used to leave them on his grave a few months after his death and they stopped... around the fireplace he had multiple shelf's that held jars upon jars of herbs spices and medicine. he had a few of those jars above his fire place which was oddly freezing cold most of the time. those jars were labeled; 'Sour candy' 'Life candy' 'Joy candy'

he didn't have a use for the Joy candies or the sour candies. his sour pinata spat up sour candy everywhere so after a while of throwing it away he decided to keep some.

the Joy candies were something that he would find laying around the gardens he visited, when there were sick pinata that needed his -healing-. usually he would take a few, Along with the life candy of those sick pinata.

Which brings us to... Life candies. it was the only thing he could actually eat and be nourished by. he reached into his pocket and pulled out a few life candies. he unwrapped a Bunnycomb life candy and popped it in his mouth, it was sickeningly sweet with a overwhelming favour of blue raspberry.

he relaxed in his spot on the sofa and listened to sounds of rain and the fire crackling.

Unlike the others of pinata island he wasn't good at letting go. he would never let go of the past, and the trama that came with it.. he knew he wasn't the only one who was stuck with it.. he remembers when The professor wanted to hurt his brother. Turn him sour. but instead thanks to the fact that Seedos didn't usually trust anyone, Pester couldn't hurt him. but that didn't stop him from taking one of his Shellybeans and turning them sour.

Dastardos took a deep breath and laid down on his back. he continued to watch the fire. he let his eyes drift closed.

     Life has a funny way of working.

              It's easy come. easy go.

                                    -----