Energetic Jazz

Disclaimer: This was written while half asleep and a while ago.

                               -----

Patchingo hummed quietly walking around his clinic. he was currently sorting everything and well everything, doing basically everything he could while he waited. Today was oddly slow. usually he would have to run form place to place healing pinata and the like.

But today it was peaceful. Which Patchingo wasn't to comfortable with, of course the release from stress was welcomed with open arms but the annoyingly slow day combined with the silence was enough to drive him insane.

While sorting out some medicine in a cabinet he saw his radio, old and beaten. it was covered in dust from the lack of usage. he made his way over turning it on and tuning in to a random channel. soon enough music began to play, a smooth yet energizing jazz filled the room. Patch smiled. the sound calming sound of the piano mixed with the saxophone and the drums could turn anyone's mood bright.

he hummed along with the music, slightly dancing around the room as he put and sorted things. he brushed hair behind his ears so he could actually see things fully for once. His mood was unusually good. he naturally wore a smile and had placed his mask on a counter a few hours ago.as the music began to play louder with more pride and energy he started to smile more.

He had long forgotten what he was doing as he began to actually dance around the room, his hums turned into singing as he put his own lyrics over the beautiful music that played.

Patchingo being zoned out, didn't hear the ringing sound that came from the front of the clinic. Seedos had entered, only to hear quiet music and there be no doctor in sight..

"..." Seedos didn't know what exactly to do. he could hear light footsteps from the back  of the clinic. he could also hear... what sounded like singing? Seedos slowed walked pasted the Clinics front counter and over to the doorway that led to the backroom.

As Seedos peaked in he saw the doctor in question. Really he could only see his back. Patchingo was without his mask Of course. his pastel yellow curls bounced with his movement, he was dancing around -somewhat like a teenager- and singing his heart out. His voice was heavenly against the bright energizing music,

Patchingo sung with the music. he was about to sing another lyric until his little music session was interrupted.

                    "Excuse me! Doc?!"

Patchingo was startled. So much so that he squeaked. he threw his arms down, in a panic he grabbed his mask and put it on and turned off the radio. "H- How can I h- help you..?" he stuttered out in a panic, turning around to greet the intruder. A blush was obvious on his face.

Seedos smiled slightly "Ah, about time you noticed me. I need alittle help. -the gardener hit me again-" Seedos pointed to the side of his mask, which was broken and a large cut was found amongst the broken clay. it bleed alittle bit. it surprised Patchingo how Seedos wasn't bleeding as much as he probably should've been.

"O- Oh.. allow me to help you w- with t- t- that.." Patch grabbed some butterfly bandaids from a drawer and alcohol from his newly sorted cabinet.

                                    -----

"Really?! You saw em. The stuttering Doctor who barely can even speak for himself, Singing and dancing?!" Leafos couldn't believe what her younger brother was telling her. "Indeed! He wasn't wearing his mask either, i assume he wasn't expecting anyone to see him." Seedos giggled. His sister loved to gossip. and well...
so did he..... it must run in the family.

"Oh my.. I can't want to tell lottie and fanny about this!! It's better that you walked in, I could manage what would've happened if it was someone like Dastardos!" she laughed out.

"I don't recommend you tell him.. I don't think that'd end up so well.." Seedos shuttered, He knew his brother to be a bit venomous.. Seedos knew that if his brother found out that it would definitely effect how he acted with the doctor.

"Aight aight.. I won't tell em, But.. you have to tell me everrrry detail!" she smiled wickedly. "Oh.. alright.. Hmm..." Seedos continued to tell his sister all the details he could remember. Meanwhile Doc Patchingo was in his clinic, embarrassed as hell.

                                     -----