Author's Note

My Vampire Girlfriend. Copyright 2016. All Rights Reserved.

---

Author's side note before reading:

Hey guys! I have to inform y'all about a few things before you start reading.

R16 because there will be a lot of vulgar words included.

I originally published this story in 2012 when I was 12-years-old. The language I used for the story was originally Tagalog. The plot was completely different, and the main characters' names were originally Macky and Katie. I re-read my story when I was 15-years-old (2015) and I found it extremely boring and complicated, except, I admit, the prologue. I unpublished it then and decided to change almost everything about the story. It's for the best, I can assure you that.

Anyhow, I'm not a professional writer or whatsoever. Sometimes I don't put comas in their correct places; and I make tons of typos and grammar errors that I don't notice. Constructive criticism would be very nice. Thank you! x

Plagiarism is a serious crime. Please do not copy nor steal any contents in this story without the author's permission.

Disclaimer: Places, names, events/incidents, and businesses are all a product of my own imagination. All are used fictitiously unless otherwise stated. If there are anything that resembles an actual object and/or subject is just a pure coincidence.

[Facebook page: Just search "My Vampire Girlfriend" or you can just press the link in my bio.]