Meeting mike

JEREMY'S { POV}
As I walked in the run down place it was surprisingly bright and cheerful inside and kids were playing . I turn my head to see a tall man looking at me."Who are you?" He ask "I-I'm Jeremy U-uh Jeremy Fitzgerald. I cam f-for the job offer." He stared at me confused "why would u want to work here? Haven't you heard the rummers?" I nodded shakily. Then as the man was about to say something I heard someone yell " BOSS THE KIDS ARE PULLING MANGLE APART ..... AGAIN!" And out cam a man his hat read ' security' his name tag said in bold big letters 'Mike Schmidt '. He looked at me and came closer " oh is this the kid u said is gonna work night shift?" He asked the taller man. He nodded and handed me the uniform. "And your helping him Schmidt!" Mike looked upset at the news " fine" he said angrily .

{TIME SKIP}
{JEREMY'S POV}
It was about 11:00 when I realized I have to get ready , I went to my bathroom and got ready. When I was down I went to the front door and got my oversized green sweater on and shoes and I walked to the pizzeria it was a 55 minute walk.

{TIME SKIP}
{MIKES POV}
I was sitting in the office with my feet on the desk playing my DS I got bored of playing Mario so I put in a pokemon game and started singing a pokemon song." I wanna be the vary best that no one ever was!" The in the corner of my eye I say a short brown curly haired boy I turn my head it was Jeremy " wow y-your vary good."

A/N sorry for such a short chapter this is my first fanfic if u have any ideas for the next chapter let me know!