Chapter 20

Avas POV
I'm walking when I hear a "whoosh" sound. I look around then think it's the wind. Then a girl with red hair is right in front of me in a second. She starts attacking but before she could touch me a wolf came scaring her away. It looks to me "do I know you?" I ask it. It shakes its head yes "are you one of the guys I met today?" I ask, it shakes its head yes. Then I try to remember their names. "Sam?" shakes head no "Paul?" shakes head no "so Jared?" finally a yes. I stick my hand out and he steps closer. I pet his head. "Hey would you mind walking me home, I'm a little creeped out?" He shakes his head yes and leans down for me to get on his back. I get on and he goes home.

Jared's POV
'Jared did something happen' Sam asks 'yeah, Ava was walking the woods and almost got attacked by a redhead cold one but I saved her in time and I'm taking her home' I tell him running Ava home. 'Ok Paul be on the lookout for a redhead cold one and Jared, same for you when she gets home' Sam says 'ok' me and Paul say. Finally she's home. " thanks, can you not say anything to anyone?" She asks I shake my head yes and run back to patrol.

Hopes POV
Me and quil say bye and I text Kim to see if she's ready to shop.She says yes and I go pick her up to shop.

Sarah's POV
I jump up when I hear the front door open. I turn to Liam and he looks panicked too. "Go, quick" he kisses my cheek then leaves.I lay back down pretending to be normal."Hey,you ok?"Ava asks "yup" I say and she leaves. I sigh 'that was close'.

Hopes POV
Kim got a bunch of new clothes,shoes and some makeup. I head home and as soon as I'm home, I get ready for my date with Paul. I put on this.

I hear the knock on the door and go open it

I hear the knock on the door and go open it. "Wow, you look beautiful" Paul says. I blush "and you look handsome" I tell him. "You ready?" "Yes" we start walking cause Paul says it's out here. He closes my eyes and we walk a little then he lets go. "Wow".

"What do you think?" he asks nervous "it's perfect" I tell him and grab his hand and walk over

"What do you think?" he asks nervous "it's perfect" I tell him and grab his hand and walk over.We talk,eat and laugh then he brings me home. We're walking up the steps and when we get to the top he turns me to him and KISSES ME!! We pull back "goodnight" "goodnight". I walk inside and lean against the door blushing.