Chapter 54

Sarah's POV
I hate that I couldn't wear anything sexy but I'm pretty close I guess.I walk over to Seth and lay down next to him.He puts his arm around me and I cuddle into him to get comfortable.We see Leah walk slowly over to Theo which is the only available seat left.She sits down uncomfortable and hugging herself.Poor Quil,he is by himself and between Paul and Hope and Leah and Theo.Leah and Theo will probably be annoying and hope and Paul will be all lovey dovey. We start the nun movie.We're watching them in chronological order.

Hopes POV
Paul kept his hand on my thigh the whole time. I could feel him trying to contain himself from sliding his hand up.Whenever a jump scare came up,us girls would hide in our imprint. Leah would too but afterward would go back to normal by letting go.All day we watched all the movies.Jacob says he's coming.Quil got up to answer the door and they came in.Jacob looks mad but happy."Ok,what happened this time?" I ask pausing the movie. "I kissed Bella but she got mad and punched me and broke her hand and I got a mouthful from Edward" he says.We're all shocked"can I join?"He asks cause of the silence. "Yeah" I say and sit on Paul's lap to make room. He sits and we continue the movie. It ends and we finish all the movies. "Time to go Seth" Sam says and they leave to Bella's. Everyone else leaves and me and Paul go to my room. "Give me a sec" I say and go to the bathroom. I take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my lingerie.

 I take off my shirt and shorts leaving me in my lingerie

I walk out and I see the lust in his eyes.He walks over to me and kisses me hungry.He goes to my neck and I unbutton his shorts.I kiss down his stomach.I pull off his shorts and boxers.

Sarah's POV
'Everyone still just notices Hope.Only Seth pays more attention to me.Maybe I should change that, get them to notice me but what would get them mad? What would they notice me for?' A hickey by Seth. Why would Seth do that tho? He's a baby and shy. Seduce. I can make out with him and he'll get lost in the moment. 'Yeah, I got it'.

Thirds persons POV
Paul takes off her lingerie and sets her on the bed. He positions himself and thrusts into her.She moans and he goes harder and faster.She rubs her clit to cum faster.She cums and that makes him cum. They're panting and he lays down next to her.She pulls the blanket and they cuddle, going to sleep. *dream* from the woods I see that Bree girl behind the cullens. The cullens are talking to 4 people who look like royalty."Why did you come?"The girl asks and Bree screams in pain"who created you?"She asks again."You don't need to do that she'll tell you anything you want to know" one says "I know" she says."I-I don't know,Riley wouldn't tell us,he said our thoughts weren't safe"Bree says catching her breath."Her name was Victoria,perhaps you knew her"one says."Edward,if the volturi had knowledge of Victoria they would have stopped her,isn't that right Jane?"One asks the girl named Jane."Of course"I know she's lying."Felix"she calls the tall guy behind her."She didn't know what she was doing"a girl said quickly.Jane puts her hand out to stop Felix. "We'll take responsibility for her"she says"give her a chance"the guy says."The volturi don't give second chances,keep that in mind,caius will be interested to know she's still human"Jane warns."The date is set"Bella says"take care of that Felix I'd like to go home"Jane says.Bree gets up quick as Felix goes to her, Jane smirks.Bree screams as he breaks her apart."No"my scream was muffled as Paul puts his hand over my mouth and drags me away.*real*Paul wakes me up."Hey,hey relax relax"he says as I get up.I cry as he hugs me.'It was a nightmare,it was a nightmare'I repeat to myself.I calm down and we go back to sleep. 'Or was it the future?' I panic.