Chapter 16

Hopes POV
"Wait does this mean your one too?" Jared asks "no I'm a wolf.... and witch" I say. "No,no,no now I know your lying" Jared says "you want proof?" I ask amused "bring it" "ok Sam what can I set on fire?" I ask. "That plant" he says pointing to a plant "ok, be ready to put out a fire" I tell them. "Incendia" the plant catches fire and they start panicking putting it out. They put it out and turn to me shocked "you were saying" I tell Jared. Emily walks in and sees the plant "what did you do to my plant?" Emily asks. I turn to Sam "I didn't think she could actually do it" Sam says "what did she do" Emily asks Sam. "She's a witch and set it on fire" Sam says. Emily turns to me "good job girl, show them up also YOUR A WITCH?!?" I laugh. "Yes wolf and witch so is Sarah" I tell them.

Sarah's POV
Rebekah drops me off and I get inside to see Liam waiting for me. "Hey" I say "oh, hey" he gets up and we order. We get our ice creams and walk to the beach not far from here. "You look beautiful by the way" Liam says. I blush "thanks". We start getting to know each other more. I decide it's time to start heading home. "I gotta get home" he grabs my cheek and starts leaning in. Right as we're about to kiss, I turn my head. He kisses my cheek "sorry I don't think I'm ready for kissing yet" "it's ok, I understand" he says "bye" "bye" I head to the woods and strip tieing my clothes to my ankles and shift, running to Sams. I arrive and hopes car is still here. I shift back and put on my clothes. I knock on the door and a women answers "yes?" she asks "I'm Sarah,hopes sister" I say and she lets me in and walks me to where they are "I'm Emily by the way" we enter and they turn to me. "Why are you dressed like that?" Paul asks "I just had my date with Liam" I say and they groan mad. "What did you guys do" Hope asks ready for the gossip. "We got ice cream and walked the beach, talking, getting to know each other then came the end" I say looking down thinking of the almost kiss. "He didn't try anything did he!" Paul asks getting ready to punch him. That made the others purk up. "He tried kissing me- "what!" Jared interrupts standing up. "-but I turned and he kissed my cheek and he understood I'm not ready for kissing" I said and they calmed down a bit. "Well I'm happy for you sis and if he does try anything, me and the guys got him and I told them about us being witches too and aunt and uncle" hope says "so we're good?" I ask them "yes" they all say. Me and Hope decide it's time to go home. We got home to see uncle Kol, aunt Davina and cousin Ava.

(Sorry if it's short, I didn't think it would have been this short)