Chapter 11

Makayla outfit

Makayla was holding Hope

Makayla was holding Hope. Bella and Edward went out to hunt. Makayla was nervous. She was about to see her sister as a vampire for the very first time. Soon Edward and Bella came back from hunting. "Welcome to the family" Esme said. "You look amazing Bella" Alice said. "Someone has been waiting to meet you" Carlisle said. Rosalie turned around with Renesme in her arms. Makayla smiled. Hope woke up from her nap and smiled at Makayla. Makayla smiled back. "You look good" Makayla told her sister. Bella smiled and hugged her. Makayla hugged back. "You do too. How come your warmer and more like a human than me" Bella asked. "We're different vampires Bella. Your a cold one and I am a Augustine Vampire (I think that's what Damon and Stefan are I can't remember)  . I was changed by Elena boyfriend Damon so I'm basically the female version of him" Makayla said. Bella nodded. "Wait how are you the female version of him" Seth asked. "I'm badass, cocky, and more into wearing mature clothing" Makayla said as her eyes glowed red and she smirked as she turned to the pack. She then turned to Bella. Now there was peace for now.
~ a month later~
Renesme was growing fast. She looked liked she was 5 years old now. Makayla and Bella were worried for Renesme. Makayla was with Hope in LA Push.
Makayla outfit

Hope was playing in the house with her toys

Hope was playing in the house with her toys. Makayla smiled at her. Hope looked at her aunt and crawled to her. Hope could talk already. "Auntie I hungry" Hope said. Makayla smiled and got some food cooking for her. Emily was out at the store. The pack was patrolling. Soon Makayla gave Hope the food and Hope ate it happily. Soon the phone rang. It was Bella telling Makayla about the Cullen's cousin going to the Voltouri and saying Renesme was an immortal child. As much Makayla wanted to say no and not help her sister she knew that was the wrong thing to do. She hung the phone up and sighed. Hope finished her food. Makayla looked at Hope. "Hope we are gonna go back to Mystic Falls and New Orleans." Makayla said. Hope nodded. Makayla left a note explaining what was going on and took Hope and left. She was driving to Mystic Falls first. She was gather as many witnesses from her family as she could. Emily came home from the store and the pack was coming back from patrolling. They walked inside to see an empty house. Hope's toys were gone. Embryo went upstairs to Makayla room and saw it was empty and her clothes were gone. Emily saw a note and handed it to Sam. Sam read it out loud. Makayla explained everything that was happening and where she was and when she would be back. Sam sighed and hoped she was safe. Makayla was continuing to drive. She was pissed off. Her niece was in danger and it was making her mad. As she was driving her eyes changed red and veins showed up showing Makayla that she was very angry. Makayla was coming back to Washington just not alone..