Chapter 3

Makayla was in her room reading a book. She noticed Bella was gone for quite some time but didn't pay any mind to it. She had a feeling to go to Sam's and Emily's house. She got her shoes on and got in her car and drove to Sam's house. Once she got there she saw everyone sitting down. "Hey guys" Makayla said. The pack and Emily turned to her. "Hey" they said back. "Umm have any of you seen Bella she has been missing for quite sometime now" Makayla said. The pack now gave their attention to her. "No we haven't seen her" Jacob said. Makayla then thought about where Bella could go. Then it hit her. Bella always talked about seeing Edward. "Oh no" Makayla said and ran out the door. The pack following her. Makayla ran to the cliffs but was tackled by a red head vampire. Makayla eyes change to he werewolf eyes and she glared at Victoria. Victoria smirked and ran away. Makayla following right behind her. They both were fast. Victoria then jumped into the water. Makayla stopped and looked for Victoria to see her gone. Them she saw Bella jump into the water. Makayla gasped and jumped in after her. Makayla saw Victoria and swam to Bella and pushed Victoria back with her werewolf strength. Makayla grabbed Bella arm and dragged he to the surface. Once Makayla made it to the surface Bella was unconscious. Makayla started to perform CPR on Bella. "Come on Bell wake up" Makayla said. Soon Bella coughed up water. Makayla sighed in relief. "Thank god" Makayla whispered. "What's wrong with you" Makayla screamed at Bella. "Nothing  just wanted to cliff dive" Bella said. Makayla wanted to say something until Jacob came out. "I will take you ou both home. The pack is at the Clearwater house" Jacob said. "What happened" Makayla asked. "Harry Clearwater had a heart attack and he didn't make it" Jacob said sadly. Makayla then ran to the Clearwater house. Once she made it he clothes were dried up. Sue saw Makayla and ran to the girl. "You okay" Sue asked. Makayla nodded and hugged Sue. "I'm so sorry" Makayla said. "It's not your fault honey" Sue said. "But there is something" Sue said. Makayla pulled away from the hug. "Leah and Seth phased" Sue said. Makayla nodded and went inside with Sue to see an older girl and two younger boys. "Oh and Quill Ateara phased as well" Sue said. Makayla nodded. Leah, Seth and Quill turned to look at Makayla and time stopped. They felt their whole world shift. Sam, Paul, Embry, Emily and Jared walked in to see Leah, Seth and Quill look at their mate a certain way. And that when they realized all three imprinted on Makayla. They sighed." Hi I'm Makayla Swan" Makayla said. Leah, Seth and Quill introduced themselves to her. Soon Billy talked to the pack. Makayla phone rang." jake" Makayla said. Makayla listened to Jake talking." WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE RAN AWAY TO ITALY" Makayla yelled to the phone. The pack and Billy looked concerned for the younger Swan." your telling me she left to Italy to save her leech of a boyfriend who left her" Makayla said trying to calm down. She sighed. "I'll tell my dad don't worry" Makayla said and hung the phone up. "Bella ran away to Italy to save Edward" Makayla said. "It's always gonna be him isn't it" Sam asked her. Makayla nodded. "Yeah and we also have a hug problem now" Paul said. "What" Emily asked. "The Cullen's are coming back" Makayla said. The pack sighed. This was not going to be fun.