Chapter 8

It's been almost a month since Makayla left. Bella and Edward were getting married. Makayla didn't want to go because she didn't want to see her sister. Makayla was in The Mikaelson's house with Hope. Her niece was playing with toys. Makayla smiled at her. The pack was worried sick about Makayla but when Billy came over and told them all about Makayla family they were very concerned. The Salvatore's and The Mikaelson's were dangerous vampires and hybrids but Makayla didn't care because they were family to her. But also Makayla was one of them. Makayla heard the door open to see Hayley and Klaus back from their date. (Okay so I wanted to put these two together. I know some of y'all are Elijah and Hayley fans but I more of Klaus and Hayley and Elijah and Hayley). Makayla smiled at them. "Thank you Makayla for watching her" Hayley said. "No problem she's family and very hard to say no to" Makayla said pinching Hopes cheeks. Hope giggled. Makayla soon left and drove to The Salvatore house where she was staying. Her phone rang. She looked to see her dad. She answered the phone. "Hi dad" Makayla said. "Hi Makayla umm.. You know your sister is getting married and she really want you here" Charlie said. Makayla rolled her eyes. "I don't care if she wants me there. I don't want to go. I'm sorry but I need time away from her. Besides I'm busy here where I am" Makayla said. "And where is that" Charlie said. That's when Makayla hit the brakes as hard as she could so her dad could here. "I know you are on speaker with Billy and Sam Uley and his group. Listen and listen close I am not coming home. I don't know if I ever will. But I am not letting you take me away from my family here. Leave me alone" Makayla said then hung the phone up. She started driving again. She couldn't believe that the pack got her dad involved. She then made it to the Salvatore House. She walked inside and grabbed a bottle of Bourbon that Damon let her drink. Because the two of course were drinking buddies. She took the bottle to her room. She changed into her pajamas and laid in bed.
Makayla pajamas (you can pick which one)

She drank the bottle then went to sleep. Back in Washington the pack was in complete shock. Makayla was smart. After Charlie left the pack didn't know what to do. "We have to get her back" Leah said. Then the pack got a text from the group chat Makayla was in. It was a picture of her with her eyes yellow and with veins under her eyes and fangs. And blood going done her chin. The message was 'leave me alone'. It's like Makayla wanted to be alone and not talk to them. Which is of course what she wanted. After what Jacob did she couldn't talk to the pack anymore. She was still hurt. Sam showed Billy. "She is a hybrid" Billy said. "Well she doesn't want to see us" Emily said. "Maybe we should blame him" Jared said pointing to Jacob. Jacob rolled his eyes and felt guilty. His imprint left and didn't want anything to do with him. "But like Makayla said give her time." Billy said the wheeled out of the room. Back on Mystic Falls Makayla was asleep. She wanted to go back but she wasn't. She needs time to think about what she is gonna do.