Chapter 8 Exposed, Humiliated and Useless

My eyes slowly adjusted to the dim, flickering lights as I opened them but I couldn't all the way. No matter how hard I tried, they just drooped. My head throbbed, my throat burned as if fire danced down it but worst of all was my body. My body ached all over to the point where I could barely breath. Like a truck was on top, crushing the life out of me. When I could breath, the air around me was musty, revolting. All I could hear was loud, beating pop music. Why was I hearing music?

Suddenly, the music triggered a memory in my head. Flashbacks of what happened before I blacked out came to. I met this guy, the bartender drugged me, the guy then smashed my head into the bathroom stall and that was it. It was then when I became fully aware of my surroundings.
I was laying down, on an uncomfortable mattress in a tiny room. I was having trouble breathing because it wasn't a truck on me, but the creepy guy, Maxton.

He was straddled on top of me, but his face was buried in my neck, kissing it. Not wanting to let it be known that I was awake, calmly my eyes averted down to my body which was thankfully, still dressed and he was too. My initial reaction was to have a panic attack and beat the crap out of him but I knew I wouldn't win if I did that. I had to be smart about my actions but I also had to be quick because I was running out of time. As his head pulls up, I quickly shut my eyes close even though I should look around for objects that could come in handy.

"Alright little beauty, time to have some fun." He purrs to me... or himself. I wanted to gag. What a psycho!

Maxton gets up off the bed and the weight is lifted off of me. I could finally breath. I wanted to gasp for air but I couldn't blow my cover.

I should run, I tell myself.

Don't, logic stops me. I wouldn't make it out the door.

I hear his pants zipper zip down and I want to cry, to pity myself but I had to be strong if I was going to get away from this bastard.

Something slips down also, along with his shirt. For the slightest second, I tremble in fear but quickly stop, hoping Maxton didn't see. The bed dips as he gets on and I start to panic. What am I going to do?!

I try to picture the room again even though it's a bit hazy. A coat hunger on the ground, the remote... the lamp on the bedside!

I needed to execute this smoothly at the right moment. The question was though, when was that?

Slowly, Maxton slid off my jeans. I heard them land on the floor with a thud. I felt exposed, humiliated, useless. Feeling all those things enlightens a fiery spark in me. He deserves to feel like this too. I'll make sure of it.

His smooth skin presses against mine, as he goes for my top. But you need to undo the button in the back to get it off. Once Maxton realizes this, with a grunt he lifts my limp body up and starts doing it. My eyes now shoot open and I look at the lamp out of the corner of my eyes. It's there... and its big. I make my move in a swift second, yanking the lamp out the circuit.

"What the f-" I definitely caught Maxton by surprise.

"You bitch." He growls and fights to pin me back down on the bed while trying to get the lamp out my waving hand. Unsuccessful.

I bring the lamp down on his head. Glass shatters all over us and he drops off me once again, clutching his bloody head. He lays there naked, on the cold hard ground. I tilt my head up in triumph. Now he's the one exposed, humiliated and useless. He starts to stir and before he gets up, carefully I get the glass off of me and spring off the bed. I stumble at first, and the room spins until I finally make out my pants. I grab them, and put them on quickly, not even caring if they were on backwards. Maxton starts to get up and I scream for help heading to the door. I open it just as he runs after me, screaming like the lunatic he is. I was crying now, I'd allow myself to do that. I stepped out the door and then smacked straight into something. Did I fucking hit a wall? I hate being drunk. Turns out it wasn't a something, but a someone. The familiar features of dark hair, eyes, and tan complexion look from me to Maxton.