Chapter- 6

To be continued -
What the hell are you doing here?!" I exclaim and Collin leans against the counter, making a tsk tsk sound with his tongue.

"Bryn, that's not how you treat your boss." He says smirking.

Did he just say... boss?!

"Wha..how..huh?" I stammered which causes him to chuckle at me stupidly.

"My father is the owner."

Then it clicks. I picture the big bellied, dark haired, Italian man in my head and then realize how similar him and Collin looked. I wanted to kick myself for not seeing this before.

I start to walk past Collin to grab my apron, ignoring him, when he catches my arm. I stop abruptly, freezing in place. How dare this little son of a bi-

"You didn't apologize." His voice is low, serious and I can't help but look at him ridiculously.

"Sorry." I mutter and the typical smirk winds back up on his face.

The doorbell rings, signaling a customer coming in. I try to ignore Collin's taunting stare as I quickly grab my apron and stand behind the register.

"What's wrong Bryn, you look startled?" Collin says lowly as the woman who came in, concentrated on the menu behind me.
"Did I scare you?" He adds and I continue to ignore his childish games.

"Hi, I'd like a small meat lover's pizza and a diet coke." The young lady says. Her voice was angelic and from the corner of my eye, I see Collin's ears perk up. He was going to pounce.. And I'm going to witness him in action. Lovely.

Collin turns on the soles of his feet smoothly so that he's now facing us. A charming smile is now plastered on his too good to be true face and he runs his hand through his hair. The girl looks like she's already fallen under his spell.

Whoop there goes her innocence. She's a goner now.. Poor girl.

"I'm a meat lover also." Collin smirks and I can't help but snort at his corny yet horny joke.

HE DID NOT GO THERE OMG

Girl he went there, the little ghetto voice inside my head snaps.

The girl blushes a deep red and I can't even take this anymore. It's then when I realize, I'm pushing down angrily on the register buttons. I stop instantly.

"Your total is 9.34" My voice comes out harsher then expected but of course twiddle dee and twiddle dumb don't notice.
The girl starts rummaging through her purse once she realizes I said something. Collin suddenly stretches his arm out, stopping her.

"I got it ma'm." Collin gestures and I'm practically scoffing.

It's a trap!!, The voice inside my head said again. This girl was literally as trapped as a lunatic in a straightjacket.

"Oh no I possibly couldn't-."

"You could for giving me your number in return?" Collin thrusts a ten dollar bill in my hand not even breaking eye contact from the girl that looked to be in college.
He doesn't even know her name. She could have a disease down there and he wouldn't even know.

The sudden urge to throw this register at her head, popped in my head and I had no clue why. To control this overwhelming urge of anger, I gripped the counter and paced myself. I couldn't possibly jealous.
The girl takes out a pen as Collin hands her
a small Rotolo's napkin. She jots down her bubbly numbers and the two love birds say their goodbyes as she heads out the door, free pizza and drink in hand.

"What was that about?" I spat and Collin looks taken aback. Embarrassed from that small outburst, I grab a wash cloth and start cleaning tables to distract myself. Collin still talks to me though.

"What was what?" He asks obliviously but I know he's faking.

"You and her... that!" I exclaim in disgust, waving my rag around as I speak. Collin's eyebrows raise and I decide to shut up for good.

I didn't like him so why was I getting so defensive?

"Me flirting with a girl I'll never see or speak to again."

"Then what was the point?"

"To make you jealous of course." Collin's words make me scrunch my nose up in annoyance. I can't even believe this idiot. Collin then crumbles her number up and throws it away in the nearest trash can. Within a few seconds, he's standing behind me. Just his presence gives me chills as I wipe down a table.

"- and it worked."

Collin grabs my waist from behind and my breath hitches. I go rigid in place, the rag slips out my grasp. His hands stay firmly placed on my waist but his head moves close to my neck. My heart is literally beating out my chest as I can feel him breath on my neck. Still not able to move, Collin kisses gently on my neck. I feel as if I'm in a bliss but the voice in my head is screaming for me to stop him. But I'm unable to move my muscles or my lips. Hell, I can't even breath right. Somehow I end up turned around, facing him. Our bodies are just an inch apart. Collin's face looks satisfied, knowing the effect he has on me. I started to pity myself. I was as hopeless as the girl from ten minutes ago.
Collin pulls us closer and a surprised sound escapes my mouth. While my mouth parts open for that moment, Collin takes this opportunity to immediately connect his lips to mine. His lips were nothing I've never felt before. His kiss so passionate, so warm.. The only thought that ran through my head seemed to make me come out my realizations. I pull away, pushing his chest away from me slightly. I noticed it was going at a rapid pace too.

"I can't do this, not with you anyways." It wasn't meant to hurt him, when I said those words. It was out of all honestly.

"Why?"

"Because if I do, I'm setting my self up to get hurt." I say simply, "You're a player and I don't want to be played."

"Bryn-"

"Don't ever touch me again Collin Landry." I command and take my apron off hastily, hanging it up. I started making my way to the door.

"What do you think you're doing, your shift just started!" He hisses at me.

"And you can finish it." I conclude, letting the door slam on my way out.

There was no way in hell, I was staying in there with him for another three hours. I'll have to talk to the owner about this situation...

I started walking down streets until I was out of the restaurants sight. I plopped myself grumpily on a bench and took out my phone. I tried calling Tucker to come pick me up but it went straight to voicemail. He was still at practice. My mom was too busy at work also so there was one more person I was really dreading to call. I dialed the number anyways.

"Hey, can you come get me please?"
___________________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed this very short chapter. Make sure to vote and give me feedback :)
Can we get my Instagram to 2k? Gabbyw00d
Spread good vibes and be positive, Gabby