Chapter- 5

Never.

Ever.

Have I been in the principles office before, and now the day has finally come. Honestly, I was about to piss my pants because authorities intimidate me so freaking much and that's why I don't like them. So, I get all hot headed, trying to act like I'm all tough and shit which results in me getting into even more trouble. I walk at a slow pace down the empty halls of this school, trying to find his office until I accidentally pass it up and have to take a few steps back.

Principal Hogan, was placed in bold letters on the door. I stayed frozen in my spot, just standing in front the door until it unexpectedly swung open revealing Principle Hogan himself.

"Take a seat." He mumbles, making his way behind his desk and my eyes widen in shock. How did he know I was right behind the door? What if he's like some super natural... Bryn focus! I told myself. Now is not the time.

Both Collin and Matt were lounging in their chairs, facing Principle Hogan's desk. The only empty seat was right smack in the middle of the both of them. The look on their faces were deadly.

"Principle Hogan I didn't do anything-"

"Sit." He snapped, shuffling some papers on his desk. Obediently, I lowered myself to my chair and stared down at my feet. I had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't say anything i'd regret later.

"Those aren't your clothes." Collin whispers in disgust and I look up to see his scrunched up face. My face heats up embarrassingly.

"No, but you ruined mine so I had to change." I whisper back angrily. He thinks I look hideous in Gabrielle's clothes, I realize. Instantly my self esteem drops real quick.

"You look like just another preppy-"

"I don't fucking care and you shouldn't either." I tell him out loud on accident which gets Principle Hogan's attention. His head snaps up from his papers to the two of us and yet again, I want to drop dead on the spot.

"Damn." Matt mumbles in my ear and I'm about to go off again when Principle Hogan beats me to it.

"Enough." He silences us.

"It has come to my attention that all of you destroyed school property, and had physical contact with each other-"

"Um excuse me, I wasn't apart of any of that." I raise up my hand a little with a cheeky smile. Principle Hogan narrows his eyes at me for interrupting him.

"Is it, or is it not true that you were partnered with these boys?" He asks me.

"True but-"

"Then you will share the same consequences." He cuts me off and I clench my hands before I put them to use. Collin starts chuckling like this is the most hilarious thing ever.

"Boys, you will serve two months of after school detention every day and for you Bryn.. a week." He tells us.

I didn't know wether to let out a sigh of relief or a sigh of frustration. Its not as bad as their punishment but I shouldn't even be having a punishment in the first place. I didn't do anything wrong!

"You start today, dismissed."

And as if on cue the bell rings. I'm first to shoot out my chair and head out the door, swinging my schoolbag onto my shoulder. Everyone starts heading out the doors to go home but I can't do that, no. I have to stay at this hell for another two hours. Oh and I can't forget, to top that off, I have work!

"Bryn!" Gabrielle spots me and makes a hand motion gesturing for me to come see. Tucker's right next to her along with a group of people I haven't met. They all looked snobby though and my feet we're practically dragging me over there. I put on a fake, plastered smile as they greeted me.