Who? Where? What?

Who? Where? What?

It had to be me. To be the one left behind..by my own family and crew. Gramps had told me he was shutting the project down, but I didn't believe him. I told him, with tears going down my face, to go ahead. I'd find a family...right? The people to love me? Care for me?

I soon left his small "castle" and ran to the place. The place where I kept my food and shelter, since he wouldn't let me back in. I watched thelast small sailboat float into the sea.. Then it hit me..That, that was the last sailboat to home. I soon relized ME, Kristen Cameron, was the last one...Or thats what I thought. I'd seen natives scurry around and trying to steal my food, so I knew I wasn't alone for long.

My name was Kristen Cameron, Bioligist. I was on the island of Mushrooms, studying anything I could get my hands on. My crew had just got back as gramps called the meeting. Thats when it all fell. My tattered face yelped as I knew, nothing would be the same as I imagened it. Why would they do this to me? It was time to find the life. It was time to find another family.

I yelled and yelled for at least one person to appear. I'd grabbed my AK 47 Just in case they were angered with me. I soon found one native..She stuttered as she replied her name was Rani. I called her pretty and asked her if she had food. I stared at her with clear green eyes and pulled out the gun, thinking she was more frightened with me then I was her, but was she okay? So many questions ran through my mind...was she the only "family" I would have?