6

Amber's POV

Me and my siblings changed into our nightwears and soon after our friends started arriving for the sleepover. Jun, Jin, Hildy, Cleo, Zandar, Des, Vivian, Hugo, Maya, and Khalid. (A/N: I'm not sure if I got all the kids, so forgive me if I forget any)

After everyone arrived we led them to the observatory.

"Still haven't changed one bit" Hildy said looking around. "Agreed" said Cleo 

"Great! Everyone's now here. Now whose up for some... TRUTH OR DARE?!" Skylar piped everyone up and they cheered while me and Sofia shook our heads chuckling. "Alright everyone  make a circle" James said and we all obliged and made a circle.

"Ok since Skylar here suggested it he should go first" I said "Fine" he said and looked  around the circle.

Sofia's POV

"Hmm..." Skylar said while trying to pick someone. "Zandar truth or dare?" He asked "Gimme a dare!" He said confidently "Let another person draw a tattoo on your back with a permanent marker." Skylar said.

"But-" Zandar started but Sky cut him off  "No buts Zandar you have to do it." He said "Hmph, fine." He grumbled. "Great, now pick someone to do it!" Sky said.

"I choose James" He said. "Awesome!" James said happily and took a permanent marker out of nowhere and started drawing on Zandar's back when he finished it looked like this.

 "Awesome!" James said happily and took a permanent marker out of nowhere and started drawing on Zandar's back when he finished it looked like this

"Finished!" James exclaimed. "Can I see it?" Asked Zandar. "Nope, wait till the end of the game" James said and went back to his spot in the circle.

"Ok, umm, Sofia truth or dare?" Zandar asked "Truth" I said simply. "Is it true that you and Hugo are engaged now?" He asked and everyone was looking at me intently except my siblings and Hugo. "Um, w-well yes" I said getting creeped out by everyone's stares.

"Yes! My ship has sailed!" Hildy yelled and everyone looked at her. "Oh uhm, sorry" She said ackwardly.

"Anyways moving on!" I said quickly changing the subject as an idea came to my mind. "Amber, truth or dare?" I asked her. "Truth?" She said unsurely and gulped nervously as she saw my smirk.

"Who is your crush?" I asked her. "But you already know who it is" She said and I just shrugged and she sighed in defeat.

She looked at Desmond and said, "Des, I have been meaning to tell you this for a while." She started and everyone looked at her. "Ever since RPA I've had a huge crush on you. But overtime that crush turned into something else.  I guess what I'm trying to say is, I Love you Des." She Finished and everyone Awwed while Des just looked at her in shock.

"Amber, I-I don't know what to say-" he said but Amber cut him off. "It's okay if you don't feel the same way Des. I can take it." She said

"No,No I do feel the same way Amber" He said blushing "R-really?" Amber asked with excitement in her voice and Desmond nodded.

"Soo, Des I believe you have something to ask the lady?" Hugo teased. Desmond gulped and blushed 50 shades of red and asked, "Amber, w-will you b-be my g-girlfriend?" He stuttered out and Amber grinned and literally pounced on Des and yelled, "YES!" Then kissed him. And we all Awwed at them again.

"Ok, that was sweet and all but let's move on" James said. "Hmm, Hugo truth or dare?" Amber asked. "Dare" he said without even thinking. Amber smirked and said while trying to hold in her laughter "I dare you to match with Sofia for a week!" She said and burst out laughing.

"WHAT?!" Me and Hugo yelled. "Oh boy this Will be so good!" Jin said laughing. "Especially since they both have very different fashion senses" Hildy too said laughing. "And you have to do it because it's a dare" Amber said.        

"Ugh! Fine." Hugo and I said "Wonderful! We're going shopping tomorrow you two." Amber said "Yeah, ok whatever. Sky, truth or dare?" Hugo asked "Dare of course!" Skylar said. Hugo then chuckled and said, "Let Sofia give you give you a new hairstyle" he said simply. 

His eyes widened and he said nervously. "Umm, I think mom's calling me. Be right back!" He said and tried to run away but I caught his wrist with my enchantlet. "You're not going anywhere you're coming with me" I said dragging him to a different room in the where the boys get their haircuts when they are not going to the barber shop.

"Help me!" I heard him whisper yell while looking back. "Sorry, no can do bro. You're on your own this time" James said and Skylar huffed.

We finally reached and I had him sit in the chair. "Sofia, I swear if you do anything crazy in my hair I'll-" he said but I cut him off. "Relax, I have a knack for These things so trust me you'll love it" I said reaching for the shaver.

"You're gonna shave my head!?" He said panicked. "Like I said Skylar, just relax" I said and started shaving it. "I'll try" he said

Time skip 30 mins later.....

"All done!" I exclaimed. "This better be good" my brother said as I turned him around in the chair to face the mirror. Once he saw it his jaw dropped. "Like it?" I said giggling. "Like it?! I love it!!" He exclaimed admiring his new haircut in the mirror. "I knew you would" I said 

                                                                       Skylar's previous haircut

                                                                 Skylar's new haircut.

After that we went back to the observatory where everyone was.