4

SOFIA'S POV

Hugo was still freaking out about the little 'incident' that happened earlier so I did the one thing that could make stop talking.

HUGO'S POV

I was still going on and on about what happened earlier, but then I felt something soft and warm touch my lips that made me immediately stop talking. I looked and saw Sofia kissing me. I was in shock for a few seconds but then eventually melted into the kiss.

It was a soft and passionate kiss and we pulled away after about thirty seconds. We looked at each other and smiled. She hugged me and said, "I Love you,  Hugo." My eyes widened but I eventually hugged her back and replied, "I Love you too, Sof" I said still hugging her. (A/N: But little did they know King Garrick, Queen Emilia and Prince Axel saw the whole thing)

QUEEN EMILIA'S POV

Me, Garrick and Axel were watching Sofia and Hugo from a window in the castle smiling. "Aww just look at those two!" I cooed looking at Sofia and Hugo. "My baby bro finally got his girl" Axel said. "I can already see a bright future for those two" Garrick said

After he said that an idea came into my head. "A bright future" I muttered thinking about that "What are you thinking about mom?" Asked Axel looking at me.

"Well Garrick said a bright future for Sofia and Hugo, so I was thinking... What if they got married in the future?" I said. "You mean like a betrothal?" Axel asked again and I nodded. 

"What do you think Garrick?" I asked. "Well that's if their ok with it, and we would also have to ask Roland and Miranda too." He said "Ok how about we pay a visit to Enchancia tomorrow and we can think things through with them?" He suggested and we agreed.

Back to Sofia's POV

For the rest of the time Hugo and I took a break from ice-dancing and changed out of our ice-dancing outfits and did other things. He took me on a tour around the castle and we took a few photos together for fun. And if you are wondering, yes we are dating now.

                                                                         Hugo's castle

                                                                         Hugo's castle

                                                                                Pictures they took

                                                                                Pictures they took

It was getting a little late so I decided it was time for me to go home. "Well I guess it's time for me to go back home" I said to Hugo and he was about to say something but then his mom came and told me, "Actually Sofia, you could stay here for the night we wouldn't mind." She said "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a bother" I said.

"Oh don't worry about it we can also inform you parents" she insisted. "Ok" I finally gave in. "Wonderful!" She exclaimed. "Now, Hugo can show you where you'll be staying! Right Hugo?" We both looked at him.

"I- fine" he said and after after he said that he lead to me where I'll be staying and showed me the bath and an outfit to put on and before he left he gave me a kiss on the forehead. After that I took a shower and put on the outfit.

I went out the door only to see Hugo leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Great, you're ready C'mon we're gonna be late for dinner" he said pulling me to the dining room. On our way I asked, "Are you going to tell your parents about um?..." I said pointing at me then back at him.

"Well, do you me to tell them yet?" He asked looking at me. "Why don't we tell them together?" I asked smiling, giving his hand a gentle squeeze. "Ok" he said. We finally arrived at the dining room and went to take a seat.

"Sorry we're late" said Hugo as he took a seat beside Axel and I took a seat beside Em. "What were you two doing anyways" asked a smirking Axel. Hugo and I quickly cought on to that smirk of his. It's his usual smirk he has when he is teasing me and Hugo.

 "Wha– were you thinking we were doing that?! I asked shocked at his dirty thoughts. "Big bro why the hell would you think that?" Hugo asked his brother just as shocked as me.

He just shrugged and continued eating. While we were eating Hugo nudged me giving me a look. I cought on to it and nodded. "Uh, mom, dad, Axel? Sofia and I have something to tell you." Hugo said.

They all looked up and Axel said smirking, "If this is about you and Sofia being together, we already know." We looked at him surprised.

"H-how did you.." I asked 

"Well mom, dad and I saw everything that happened to you two today." He said "Stalkers" Hugo muttered under his breath but we all heard it.

"We weren't stalking you, we just happen to see everything that happened" King Garrick said "True" Em agreed.

After we finished dinner. I got changed into the pajama's the maids provided for me then went to bed.

***Time skip to next morning***

"WAKEY WAKEY PRINCESS!"  Yelled an all too  familiar voice in my ear. My eyes shot open to reveal a laughing Hugo.

"Hugo what the hell was that for?!" I asked rubbing my left ear. "Sorry, Sorry" he said still laughing.

I just rolled my eyes at his childish behavior "Whatever, now get out so I can get ready" I said already pushing him out of the room. "Ok be down in 20 for breakfast!" He yelled from behind the door.

I found an outfit Em brought up for me last night. It was a cute white dress with a black belt around the waist and white shoes.

                                                                         SOFIA'S OUTFIT

                                                                         SOFIA'S OUTFIT.

After getting ready I looked at a clock in the room and saw it was 10 minutes past 20 minutes. I rushed downstairs to find everyone already there. "Finally here huh?" Said Hugo looking at me. I rolled my eyes and was about to say something but then Em said, "You don't really expect any  normal teenage girl to get ready on time right?" She said looking at Hugo.

I just giggled and took a seat at the table. We ate and talked a little until it was time for me to go home. I said bye to them and thanked them for letting me stay at their castle was about to go to my car when Em stopped me.

"Sofia wait!" She called and I turned around. "Give this letter to your parents" Em said handed me a yellow envelope. I nodded and took it and waved at her. "BYE MY FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW" I heard her call once I was in my car. "MOM!!" I heard Hugo yelled annoyed and I just laughed at drove off.