2

Amber's POV.

Me, Pey, Liv, and Maddie were all at lunch waiting for Sofia to come back. "So what do you think Mrs. Harper wanted to talk to Sofia about?" I asked. Maddie shrugged and said, "Maybe something about ice-dancing because she is an ice-dancing teacher and Sofia is  the ice dancer in the school."

Then we saw Sofia coming back. "Hey Sofia, so what did Mrs. Harper wanted to talk to you about?" I asked my sister. "She wanted to ask me if I wanted to pair up with the best ice-dancer from CSS for an ice-dancing recital coming up since I'm the best ice-dancer from ERA." she said. "Oh okay"I said.

      Sofia"s POV

***Time skip after school ****

Me and Amber said by to the girls and went home. I went straight up to my room when we got to the castle. When I was changing I saw picture, a very special one too. I was of me and my best friend Hugo. It was a picture of us taken after our graduation day. I miss him so much and I still have a huge crush on him, I wonder how he's doing right now.

I stopped looking at the picture and took a short nap. After a few hours I got called down for dinner and after dinner I went back up to my room scrolled through instagram and went to sleep.

The next day I was woken up by the maids and got ready for school. I wore a white off shoulder top with denim shorts and grey high heels.

 I wore a white off shoulder top with denim shorts and grey high heels

                                                   Sofia's outfit.

I went down for breakfast as usual and then me and my siblings go off to school.

We had our classes until it was time for lunch. That's when I met up with my ice-dancing class. "Ok class CSS will be arriving soon so get ready" Mrs Harper said. As soon as she said that we saw students from CSS arriving.

A teacher came up to us and introduced herself to us. "Hello there I'm Mrs. Natalie the ice-dancing teacher from CSS nice to meet you all. We're all very honoured to be here." She said. "Now we'll give you all some time to get to know each other better." Mrs. Harper added.

While I was looking for someone from CSS to get to know I bumped into someone again. "Ouch!" I said rubbing my head. "Sorry" the person I bumped into said.

"Oh you're that girl I bumped into yesterday." The boy said. "I'm Prince Hugo of Welshire by the way." He added holding out a hand for me to shake. My eyes widen and I said, "H-Hugo?! It's me Sofia!" I exclaimed Happy to see my best friend again.

He looked me up and down and his eyes widen and he said, "Sofia?! OMG it's been so long I missed you!" He said hugging me tightly. My face flushed for a split second but then I eventually hugged him back.

We pulled away after a few seconds but before we could say anything the teacher called all of us back to the bleachers. "Alright students come back to the bleachers we'll be putting you with your partners now." Called Mrs Harper.