5

SOFIA'S POV.

After I got home and gave my parents the letter Amber immediately ran up to me out of no where. "Whoa Amber what's the rush?" I asked my sister who seemed to be out of breath.

"Sofia I just have the most amazing idea ever!" She said finally catching her breath. "Well what is it?" I asked her. "Don't you ever Miss our friends from Royal prep?" She asked me.

"Well, yeah I do but why did you suddenly bring that up?" I asked curious. "Well why don't we have a sleepover?!"she asked or more like yelled excitedly.

My face lit up at the idea of my sister. "Amber that's a great idea!" I told her. "But when should it be held?" She asked. "How about tomorrow?" 

"Tomorrow is fine we don't have school anyways because we're on winter break" she replied. "Hmm how should we spread the word?" She asked thinking. "Oh how about Twitter?" I said

"That's perfect!" She exclaimed and we both took out or phones and started posting a tweet on Twitter.

After we told our parents about the sleepover and posted the tweet to all our friends and they replied we went to tell the boys about the sleepover and they seemed happy about it surprisingly. We then immediately went to get baileywick to help us set everything up. 

We spent a few hours getting everything ready then by the one we were finished it was time for dinner. 

We took a shower an changed into something else before going down for dinner. After dinner Hugo and his family came.

"Um, what's going on?" Asked Amber confused. "Well..."Mom started "The letter Sofia gave us this morning said Included something that we needed to talk about together so we invited them to come over" Dad finished

Me and my siblings nodded understandingly but still a little confused. "Alright while we discuss this, Hugo why don't you go with Amber, Sofia, James and Skylar." Mom said and then Hugo went off with us.

"I wonder what their talking about" Said Skylar "Let's not think about that now. How about we have some fun?" I asked looking at them

"Fun?" Hugo asked with an eyebrow raised. "Just follow me!" I said and walked off. They looked at each other and shrugged before following me.

They followed me to my room and James asked, "Sof what are we doing in your room?" I didn't answer and open a secret part in my closet to reveal a bunch of fun games and it had all our favourites.

"Woah!" They all say at the same time. "So, what shall we play first?" I asked and they all looked at each other before slowly grinning. "BATTLESHIP!!" They yelled and I laughed and took out battleship. We played a few rounds of the game then moved on to the others. Baileywick suddenly called us down.

When we went down we saw ours and Hugo's parents along with Axel in the family room. "Ah you're here." Dad said.

"So what's going on Daddy?" Amber asked taking a seat. "Well, this actually includes Sofia and Hugo" said dad and Hugo and I looked at each other.

"Well what is it?" Hugo asked "We were thinking, since the both of you are in a relationship with each other now..." Em started "Why not get married in the future" King Garrick said

Hugo and I looked at each other again "So you mean like a betrothal?" I asked and they nodded. "So what do you say?" Mom asked anxiously.

Hugo and I looked at each other for the third time before slowly smiling and turning back to our parents. "YES!" We both yelled excitedly.

"So you agree?!" Em asked excitedly and we nodded. 

"Wonderful!" Mom exclaimed 

After that Hugo and his family stayed a little longer before going back to their castle. It was getting a little late so me and my siblings decided it was time to go to bed.

Time skip to next morning......

"Sofia, come on get up!" I heard Amber's voice waking me up. I groaned as the sunlight hit my face. "Amber? What is it?" I asked

"C'mon, let's go prepare for the sleepover today" Amber said

"Oh yeah! It's today!" I said excitedly.

Amber nodded "Now go get ready and be down for breakfast" She said walking out the door. I showered and chose an outfit. Today I decided on a short pink hoodie and Ripped jeans.

                                                                                 Sofia's outfit

                                                                                 Sofia's outfit

Soon I went down for breakfast and helped make sure everything was perfect for the sleepover. After a few more hours our guests started arriving after dinner.