Love and Lust

My name is Bella Swan. When I was little my mom, Renee, thought it would be ironic and funny to put me in Ballet classes saying one day I would dance in Swan Lake on Broadway. Well you never know what could happen right. I promptly made a fool of myself in front of everyone, tripping over my two left feet.

 I begged mom to take me out of it for a week before she agreed, after seeing for herself of course. “You’re over judging yourself.”Mom would say to me after every attempt to get me to do something productive and meaningful, like golf. Until I proved her wrong, I ended up making friends with almost all of the local hospitals staff and being a loner in school, after I hit Michelle with a tennis ball for the twenty fifth time, I was glad to make a friend even if I’m injured while talking to them.

After mom got married to Phil, the ‘sexy and young’ baseball player, I went to live with my dad, Charlie, who lives in Forks, Washington.

And that is where we come into the present; I am at the airport, waiting for Charlie’s car to pull up.

Charlie got re-married about four years ago to Veronica, a spoiled rich thirty five year old. They moved to a big house and had twins a year later, little Mary-Jane and Skylar James, who are two now.

I never really liked Veronica or my step-siblings, it always seems like she hated me, not letting me take part in their wedding or asking me whether I wanted to move or if I was ok after they forgot about me when the twins were born.

I personally don’t like Veronica at all but, I wouldn’t tell dad that, he’s finally happy.

            When Charlie’s car pulled up I hopped in the very back, seeing as Veronica is in the front and the two ‘angels’ are in the second seat with their toys in the middle.

Veronica sneered at me. “Um, sweetheart, is that all you have? That poor amount of cloths, don’t worry we’ll get you better cloths later. You can throw those in the trash.”

I politely sneered back at her. “They aren’t any of your concern, Veronica, they are my cloths and I’ll throw them away if I wanted too. Sorry I don’t want your money or snide pity. And don’t call me sweetheart.”

Charlie spoke up then, “You shouldn’t talk to your mother that way. Respect is a good thing in this world; you should show some to her.”

“Whatever Charlie.” I said.

I hopped out as soon as Charlie parked not bothering to help get the ‘angels’ out of the car like Veronica told me to. I ran towards the woods out of sight from my dear family.

****************

This is just the beginning but if you like it

Fan

Vote

or

Comment

the font is fangsong btw.