5

Shivay watching shin-chan, eating popcorn. He irked hearing doorbell sound. He switched off the TV and went to answer . He opened the door and rolled his eyes seeing his person. Of course who would rang the bell and disturb him in this time except his annoying neighbor, Anika.

Shiv- yes, what do you want?

Ani- umm, aren't aunty in house?
Anika asked, peeping his head inside.

Shiv- no, she has gone to Temple. Quickly tell me what's the matter, I'm busy right now!
Shivay replied blocking his hand in entrance.

Ani- busy means in munching popcorn and watching schin-chan.
Anika smirked.

Shiv POV
Is she set any CCTV camera inside to monitor my doings.

Ani- hello, bank office! Are you here? Anika snapped her fingers near him.

Shiv- umm ya! Tell me what you want?

Ani- coffee powder?!

Shiv- huh?!

Ani- harey coffee powder, the powder which we put in milk and drink. It would be in dark brown color. There is ad too comes on TV like one husband w-

Shiv- ahh, I know what is coffee powder.

Ani- then get it
Smiling from ear to ear

Shiv- fine, get in.

Shivay went to the kitchen to bring coffee powder for Anika. That time shivay mobile rings. Anika silently glanced his mobile phone, baby. Anika giggled and attend the call. She expects the girl to answer first, but she didn't. So Anika decided to speak first.

Hello!

         Hello, who is this?

First say who you are, darling?
Why you calling shivay in this time? What's your name?

        I'm not answerable to you, but  universe wants me to answer for your question, I'm shivay's girlfriend. My name is.

I know, your name is jeni, right! Shivay told a lot an about you to me.

           No, my name is not jeni.

Oh sorry, forgive me, I thought you as jeni. Your name is Malika, right!

                 No!

Shilpa

                Noooo!

Chameli, right!

                No!

Ragini, I found out!

       Who the hell they are, my name is Tia, Tia Kapoor.

Tia yell and hangs the call not before cursing shivay in the all thr bad words as she knows.

Ani- finally inner peace!
Anika sighed.

Shiv- anika, your coffee powder!

Ani-thank you, shivay. See you.

Shiv- don't

After Anika went, shivay looked at his mobile which is buzzing

ANIKAAAAAAAA!!

Ani- run Anika run!!!!