2

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull as a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too

She stopped singing, feeling someone's presence behind her.
She turned back, but there was no one in behind. She shook her head and started walking pushing her scooty, Champa.
Again she feels like someone following her behind. This time she has no courage to turn her head, although the article which she had read yesterday made her scared a little. She parked her Champa in the corner, started walking, taking large steps. she heard footsteps behind her, she took a small knife out of her back and turned to stab the person.

Shiv- hey hey Anika, it's me shivay! Your handsome neighbor
Shivay told removing his hoodie

Ani- you! *Sigh* What are you doing here?

Shiv- I got the job! * Squealing*
Shivay fetched out five-star chocolate from his pocket and stuffed chocolate it into Anika's mouth.
Ok bye! He waved his hands and turned to go.

Ani- one sec, wait!

Shivay stopped walking and turned back

Ani- did you came following me, to say this?

Shiv- no, I planned to take you to scare by it screaming near to your ear, but I never thought that you are Jhansi ki, Rani. I mean, I know you are, but I never expect this * gesturing knife*. If I would have delayed a bit  then by now I would have to lie in the ground bleeding*chuckling*
Anyway, I must praise you for your smart movie. Women should have been like this *saluting*

Anika smiled seeing him bowing her head.