4

Mom, I'm home! Shivay muttered wearily, loosening his tie.
Mom I'm home! He yelled again, but no reply came from his mom.
Where has she gone? He groaned scratching his temple.

Shivay Shivay, sh sh here! He heard his mom's husky voice.
Mom, what are you doing by lying under here? Shivay asked bewilderedly looking at his mom under the sofa.

Hush?!, speak slowly. I am playing hide and seek with Anika.

Seriously mom?! Where is Dad?

He is there, hiding behind the pillar

Shivay stared at his face in disbelief seeing his dad wave his hand peeping his head from the pillar.

Uncle aunty, I have found you both!
Anika squealed.

Argh! Shivay because of you now we two have got caught.
Shakti groaned, giving a smack on shivay's head.

Dad! Shivay groaned rubbing his head.

Shut up! I regret badly for giving birth to you. Will anyone in the world be a traitor to his own family?! But you did! Oh, my matha! What type of son you have given me! Such a traitor son he is!

T-traitor, me! Shivay choked.

Yes, you are, a traitor.
Shakti said joining hands with the pinky.

Dad, please don't say like that!
Shivay yelled closing his ears.

Don't feel aunty, I know it's hard to digest that your son is a traitor, but what to

Hey, panika! Don't put fuel in burning fire.
Shivay raged.

Hawww, pinky Aunt do you remember one day I said that I have seen smoke coming out from his room

Ha yes yes, I remember
Pinky nodded remembering that

Now I understand from where that smoke has come. Your son is a chain smoker.

W-what me s-smoker?! No.no mom I'm not. I'm not that type of person. This parnika is lying.
Shivay said panicky, hearing the new blame.

How, this is a big lie, aunty! Have you ever see me speaking a lie? No. You can't. Even sky fall, but lie words wouldn't fall from Anika's mouth.

I trust you, beta. I know you very well. You are a very good girl. Your parents are so lucky to have a daughter look at you. Look at my fate( pointing shivay disbelieving)

Okay okay, stop allegation me. I will be a seeker
Shivay said helplessly, bowing his head.

success. Trio gave thump's up.