3

Shivay eyes widened, as he saw heavy smoke coming out in anika's home. Anika are you in, he yelled, but no reply had came. Anika!this time he yelled but loudly. By a response anika mumbled his name. He was shocked and frightened, he swiftly took out his mobile and dialed fire service with shaking hands.

Informing fire service, he barged inside anika's house, holding two buckets of water in hand. Followed by him, Rani aunty came, as the buckets of water is belong to her.

Shivay couldn't see anything, everywhere is swirled with smoke. Anika, where you are?!
Shivay asked while coughing badly.

I'm here!
Shivay tighten his grip on the bucket and threw the water on the directon where he heard anika's voice.

What the wuck! Why you threw water. Anika frowned, placing her both hands on her hip.

Shiv- You are okay!
Shivay asked confusingly, seeing her standing fit as fine.

Ani- I was fine, but you stomach burning donkey spoiled everything. Who told you to threw water, idiot! Look because of you, my dish has gone! *Pouting sadly*

Shiv- Hein?!

Ani- what Hein?!, Go from here, I am hell angry on you.

Shiv- no fire burning here?
Shivay amazed, analyzing each corner of the home.

Ani- fire is burning! You want to know where?, That is in your stomach. That's why you have spoiled my dish, jealously cat.

Ran- *ahem ahem*
Rani aunty fake coughed shivay, holding empty buckets in her hand.

Shiv- I'll get you water from my house aunty.

Rani- then what about the Rangoli which you had erased in hurry burry running?

Shiv- I draw that too, aunty!
Shivay mummbled Bowing his head  sadly

Rani- good buy!
Rani aunty pat shivay's cheek and went out.

*Fire alarm sound*

Ani- fire service! Is any house caught fire in our area?!(Worryingly)

Shivay sighed.

Per- is anyone inside?

Shiv-yes, coming (sadly)

Ani- hey, where  you are going? I won't let you go, until you clear the mess which you had created.

Shiv- I deserve this!
Shivay cursed himself.
Anika

Ani- yes!

Shiv- can I at least know the name of the food which I spoiled  it in my jealousy?

Ani- Maggie!