Ch.7 - Nightmare !

Should I ?? But I really want to find out more about why they are like that to me. Um............... I then looked at him and said............................................... " F-Fine , I'll do it , now what do you want from me ?!". He then smiled super widely and then said " you need to give me your blood and 3 of your fingers , and then kill one of your friends". Then I sighed and then said " o-ok but why do you need my blood and fingers ?". He then said " it not for you to know so hurry up and come here so that I can get your fingers and blood". I then looked at him with puppy eyes but he just looked at me with his cold eyes. I then slowly walked up to him and saw that he was tall. Actually VERY tall he like 4 times my size.  He then lighted me up somehow and then asked for my hand. I didn't want to do it but it's the only way for me to stay here. I guess I shouldn't even asked for that wish in the first place. Why was I so dumb. I then mentally slapped my forehead and then slowly gave him my hand. He then took it and oH MY GosH his hand were so dried and they feel so eww. He then magically pulled out a cutting board and he then took my hand he was holding and put it on their. I then looked up at him because I didn't want to do it and hope that he can let me go. But he just looked at me and said " ok , you want to do it or not !". I then looked down and then though about it. I really want to know the truth about Lisa and Irene , also about Rocky but should I really give my hand and blood to this random guy. I then looked around the room and saw the door and I then looked at him faking to get him to look at me. And then when he was looking at me I quickly hopped and ran to the door. But I didn't heard him follow me so I looked behind me and saw that he was just there. He then smirked and said " I told you NOW OR NEVER and I guess you really want it now don't you." I then shook my head and tried to back up but I just backed up into the door. I then looked at him and said " please let the go I want to leave I change my mined." "you think you can just make a decision and then change your mind". I then looked at him and he took my hand roughly and then chopped 3 of my fingers off. I then let out the biggest scream and looked at him with my red eyes. He then chuckled at me and said " welcome to the evil world y/n". With that I fell down and fainted. 

I then looked around me and saw that I wasn't in my room at all. 

I then looked around and saw my phone on the white desk but when I tried to move my legs wouldn't want to move with me

I then looked around and saw my phone on the white desk but when I tried to move my legs wouldn't want to move with me. I then looked at it and I slapped it trying to see it I can feel it. But I couldn't , I didn't know what was going on with my leg. But then I heard my phone ringed and so I tried to go and get it again. Then that's when I saw HIM again , I didn't even want to look at him after what he had done to me. But wait how did I not died ! I then looked at him just to see that he was already looking at me. I then looked at him and said " why did you bring me here you promised that you would let me stay there but why I'm I here". I said with all of my breath because that was how mad I was. He then chuckled and said " oh sweetie I will until you give me something else". I then screamed at him " WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME NOW ?! ". He then said " I WANT YOUR LAST TWO FINGERS ! ". I then looked at him as if he was crazy. He then said " NOW OR YOU ARE NEVER LEAVING !". I then looked at the floor next to me and thought about it. I then looked up at him and " Fine but you will have to do it when am not awake." He then said no and then went to me and held me hand , then took the knife and chopped of my last two fingers. I then scream so much as it hunted so much and I can't bear the pain that I was feeling.  I then fainted and the last thing I saw him with a smirk on his face. 

I woke up and saw that I saw in ...............................

I

I

I

To Be Continued .................................

Announcement :

sorry if you think it's kind of cringe because I do too. But Thank you SO MUCH for reading to the end. Because I see that only a few people read some parts and thy don't read all of my chapters. Which makes me kind of sad but if you did then thank you so much again. I hope you like it. Please if you like it then please share it with anyone you know because that will help me a lot and also if you want clicked on the star in the top right corner !! Next one might be out a bit late like maybe Friday or earlier because next week I'm starting school again so I hope you guys understand.