Ch. 4 - Idols in my House ?

....................My favorite IDOLS!!!!! 

They all looked at me and said " good morning y/n !! ". I then looked at them confused , how do they know my name ?? I was then snapped out of my thoughts by someone shaking me " y/n , y/nnn !!!". I then looked to see that it was Yeji. I then nodded and sat down , looking down not wanting to look up. Then I heard " y/n , are you ok ?? you fainted and slept for 2 days and today you finally woke up , are you hungry ??." I then nodded and looked at who it was and it was Jisoo unnie. I then looked up and saw that all eyes were on me. So, I ask " wh-why are -you guys lo-looking at me like t-that ???". They then looked away. I looked around to see everyone one on the table since the table was very big and long. 

There were all of my favorite IDOLS ( sorry if some of your favorite group is not here )

There were all of my favorite IDOLS ( sorry if some of your favorite group is not here ). There were BTS , BLACKPINK , TWICE , ITZY , ASTRO , SEVETEEN ect. I can't believe that I'm going to have dinner wth my favorite K-pop IDOLS !!!    I then saw that everyone was looking at me again. And then it hit me , I said it out loud and everyone heard it ........ this is so embarrassing . I then looked up and gave them and small smile and then looked down again. how could I saw it out loud now it extra embarrassing . They then heard Jisoo untie say my name so I looked up and said " yes , unnie ". She then said " after we eat we are going to an arcade okay ?". I then looked like a was a little kids who is nodding to get one piece of small candy. They then let out a small little chuckled and continued eating. I then ate the food but I felt like it needed some salt. But it was to far away.  I then took and deep breath and then said " Ryujin unnie , can you please pass me the salt ? ". She then looked up and nodded because she still had food in her mouth and she pass it along until it finally reached me. I smiled and then put some on my food and we continued eating . After we finished eating I was very full because all the food was very good and I had to try at least half of them. I then got up and then went to put my food in the sink. When I got pulled to the side by........................

Disclaimer : Sorry, if it short I will try to make it longer next time :) 

Also if you see any grammar and spelling mistake sorry because English is not my first language but I hope you guys like the story so far :) 

Next one coming MAYBE tomorrow