•7• 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

"Save me from my mind."

-Unknown

✰   ✰   ✰

Your POV

"Yeah," I sigh, my hand goes to the side of the face where Adrian hit me.

"You okay Darling? He hit you pretty hard." Tom asks softly.

"Y-Yeah, I'll be okay." I answer, "Thanks for getting him away from me I guess."

"No problem."

The rest of the car ride is silent but it doesn't seem like it. My mind is racing and I can't get Adrian's voice out of my head.

"Any guy would just want to fuck her then leave."

Is that really what he thought of me the whole time we were dating? He was just trying to get into my pants?

We get back to the house and I'm the first to get out of the car.

"Hey Y/n." Tom stops me.

"Hm?" I turn around.

"You okay, something seems off."

I shake my head, "I'm fine, just going to go relax in the backyard for a little bit." I say just above a whisper as I try not to cry.

"O-okay." He responds.

I turn around and walk straight through the house and into the backyard. I sit down on the cold concrete ground right next to the grass. There's a small step down where I rest my feet.

I put my head into my hands as tears fall down my face. I bite my lip to keep any sobs from leaving my mouth. I shouldn't be cry, I don't know why I'm crying, everything just feels like it's falling apart. Right now Adrian and Addison are blowing up my phone with texts. Adrian is trying to apologize.

All I do is pull out my phone and send Adrian one single text.

Me:
We're done🖕

I could barely see the phone as I type the message but I eventually send it, then I block him. I put my phone back down next to me and continue to cry silently.

This pain that I'm feeling is one of the worst emotional feelings I have ever experienced in my life. The best way I can explain it as if breaking your most prized possession. It feels like seeing the one thing that gives you comfort being torn apart in front of your own eyes. Like I don't know what I'm supposed to do now, what can help me cope?

As I'm crying I hear the door behind me open. I quickly wipe the tears of my face and take a deep breath.

"Hey Y/n." Tom says softly.

"Hi." I whisper back.

I hear him walk over and sit down next to me. "I know something's wrong Y/n, you can tell me."

"I'm f-fine." My voice breaks and my lip quivers as a sob leaves my lips. Tom quickly pulls me into a tight hug.

"I don't know what I'm doing." I say between cries.

"I know, I know," Tom rubs my back.

I wipe away the tears falling down my face as I begin to collect myself, "I'm just scared."

"Scared of what darling?" Tom asks as he pulls away from the hug to look me in the eyes.

"Myself, my mind, I just overthink everything and I can't help it. What Adrian said today really got to me, I know you said not to listen to him but—"

"It's ok Y/n, I know it's hard to not overthink. But everything he said was wrong, not every guy would only want you to get into your pants. I promise." He says and I look into his eyes.

"Promise?"

"Of course Love."

I never noticed the way his brown eyes light up from the moonlight, or how they have small golden specks in them. They're comforting and I never want to look away. Tom tucks a piece of hair behind my ear. He licks his lips as his eyes quickly flicker down towards my lips. I can feel his hot breath on my face because we are so close to each other.

"Hey, guys!" Haz yells as he opens the door. Tom and I jump away from each other.

"H-hey." I stutter.

"Wait," the smile leaves Haz's lips, "we're you guys about to—"

"No! It wasn't like that." I stop him from finishing his sentence.

"Ok...well I was wondering if you maybe wanted to maybe like go get something to eat? Like ice cream I don't know, just to get our minds off what happened at the party."

I see Tom nod his head next to me, "Yeah, that sounds good."

"Ok," Haz replies excitedly, "I'm just going to go do something real fast then we can leave."

"Ok." Tom says just above a whisper as Harrison walks away.

Tom looks back at me for a moment before looking back at where Haz used to be standing. "I guess we should go inside then."

"Yeah." I reply quickly.

Tom and I stand up, he gives me one quick glance before walking away.

I stand there for a second and look back and the night sky. I take a deep breath before turning back towards the house and walking in. I go stand by Tom who's in the living room.

Haz comes out of his room with an excited look on his face. I can't help but smile at how adorable he is when he gets excited.

"Ok, are we ready to go?" He asks.

Tom and I nod our heads and Haz goes to grab his car keys. "Then let's go! Come on!"

~At the ice cream store~

(Idk what to call it, is it called an ice cream store or am I just being stupid?)

We walk inside the store and an amazing smell fills my nose. I wasn't really craving ice cream earlier, but I sure as hell am now.

We walk up to the front and there is only one other person in front of us ordering. I guess people don't usually go to get ice cream at almost 11:00 at night.

I look at what kind of ice cream they have to choose from and I see (your favorite ice cream). It's been my favorite ice cream since I was in elementary school.

~flashback 1st grade~

My mom is driving Tom, Haz, and I to go get ice cream. We had begged her so much to let us go and she finally gave in. The three of us where so excited to go that we were jumping up and down.

"My favorite ice cream is chocolate!" Tom yells from beside me as he sits in his car seat.

"Good choice Tom, that's my favorite too." My mom says from the front seat.

"No," I say, "(your favorite ice cream) is so much better!"

Tom looks at me and shakes his head, "noooooo, and your mom agrees with me so it has to be true."

My mom giggle while she drives.

"It's not funny mom!" I yelled annoyed.

"It's a little funny." She says back.

"Yeah it is." Haz agrees with her.

"Ugh!" I sigh, "I hate you guys."

"Y/n" My mom warns.

"Sorry."

~End of Flashback~