6.

Possible spoilers for the newest episode. Don't proceed if you haven't caught up to the manga or watched the episode.
-
-
-

"catch me if you can!" you heard udo speak, running further and further away from your sight. you could hear giggles from him, as you propelled your legs to catch up with the boy, each step you took drove you further away from him until you grew tired of jogging after him, who had now disappeared from your sight. "udo?" you called out, chuckling in between your shallow huffs to catch your breath.

you began to look around for the boy, not catching glimpse of him much of anywhere. where could he have gone? "udo? come on, this isn't very funny anymore," you called once more, and yet still, no sight of udo could be identified by your senses. suddenly, you felt a weight tackle hug you, landing on the grass with a loud thud. "gotcha!" he beamed, raising his arms in victory. you snorted at this, pouting visibly.

"that isnt fair, you disappeared! i thought someone took you away from me!" udo giggled at your response, hugging your side tightly. "nobody is taking me away from you, y/n," he began, looking up at you, ruffling his hair gently, letting your hand relax in his soft strands of now tangled hair from the fall. you sighed in relief, putting your hand to his cheek, udo smiling at you at your action.

his smile soon fell a bit, becoming a look of pity and sadness. "do you blame yourself?" udo asked you, making you raise your eyebrows in confusion. "what?" by now, udo's smile completely ceased to exist, he looked into your eyes intently. "i see you're feeling a sense of guilt." you furrowed your eyebrows, your hand tensed up a bit, but you felt his small hands grip yours and put your hands into his palm.

"i'm sorry i'm not understanding. guilty of what?" you staggered, feeling sweat collect on your forehead. udo hesitated before tightening his grip in your hand. "the accident." you blinked wordlessly, instead of being met with udo's smile you could see his face, his hair disheveled and his forehead covered in blood. you widened your eyes in fear, your breath hitching on the spot.

"why do you blame yourself for not saving me y/n?" you felt tears in your eyes at that point, covering your ears, hearing the screams from him the night eren invaded liberio. suddenly, your eyes jolted open, and you jumped up, gasping for air in a quiet cough. you could see eren from across the enclosed room, his hair looked the same as it did before, his stare intent on you.

"you're awake." you heard his voice speak, his facial expression looked irritated, you couldn't tell what he was thinking at that exact moment, he had become unpredictable at this point. "you looked like you were having a nightmare." you looked up to him, catching his eyes in a stiff moment of eye contact. you stayed silent, shifting your eyes to your feet, letting out a shallow sigh.

you had heard footsteps from the distance, a short silence before you heard someone sharply inhale and speak. "eren you were truly active last night." the voice spoke. you looked behind you, seeing hange outside of the bars that enclosed you and eren into the confined room. you wondered why, why did they lock you in this room with eren jaeger? obviously eren was mentally unstable at this point in his life, he could kill you if he wanted to as he pleased and the scouts would back him up.

well.. mikasa would anyway. it wasn't like you didn't just want him to kill you right then and there, you'd done horrible things to him, and as much as you wanted him to be the one to end your suffering only out of fairness, it seemed as if eren gladly was watching you spiral into paranoia and depression, he seemed as if he could easily enjoy your suffering, it was only fair, you made him the person he is now, and he wanted nothing more than to watch you suffer slowly, it seemed this was working.