4.

This contains spoilers/deaths for the newest Attack On Titan episode/manga!! Please proceed with caution!!

as you propelled yourself out the small window, your hand held to your mouth, you bit down on your hand, drawing blood. amongst this action, a bright flashing light emerged from the sky, like a latern in the night, a mini explosion of some sort, debris flying in the air. gabi and falco got down, shielding their heads from being hit with any type of flying debris from other buildings. you had made sure not to transform too close to the building they were in, for fear of hurting them.

almost instinctively, eren's titan turned its head in your direction, halting all movements, his attention now on you and ignoring reiner's prescience for a short period in time. you could swear you felt tears down your cheeks as you transformed, feeling your hand ache after you've bitten it a bit too hard out of anger. it seemed everytime you looked at him, you would get painful flashbacks, happy moments and sad ones, brought hoards of guilt upon you.

if anything, you felt pathetic standing in front of eren jaeger. he had brought you happiness in your darkest time, and now he brings you unbearable pain in your lightest hour. your eyes were blank, the noticeable dark circles from not ever being able to catch proper sleep the past few years back in liberio haven't done you very well mentally wise. you could only recall ever being able to fall asleep whenever udo or zofia were near. the time where you all went stargazing, and you fell asleep peacefully for the first time, waking up in your bed, met with 3 children on sleeping, sprawled over you.

udo layed next to you, his arm gripping your shirt, zofia cuddled into your side. falco, his body sprawled out on your chest, and gabi, who had falled asleep in reiner's arms, who seemed to be wide awake. unbelievable peace was upon you, and now you stand, alone, crying out in pain and heartbreak, for your people, for your home, wanting to give up anything to rewind time and change the fate that lay before you.

the bright light died out, only smoke filled the air, seemingly shielding you from being seen. amongst the smoke parting ways, revealed a slim figured titan, slightly taller than eren's titan himself, but not too noticeably tall. hair fell from the top of its head, piercing (e/c) eyes emerged from the smoke, almost glowing out from the smoke. there it was again, you felt your chest contract and clench, your eyes began to become foggy.

you raised your fists to guard your head, in a defensive position, moving your body, throwing your fist back, emitting a loud, shrieking roar. your fist connected with eren's face, sending his titan stumbling backwards and into a building, the building collapsing among his body making impact, the screams of many people that once was, were quickly silenced, and among the eerie silence, reiner began to move toward eren, charging toward him, taking him off of his feet.

eren quickly recalculated his steps and crystalized his fist, throwing a hard punch to reiner, sending him backwards into buildings. debris filled the air, the smoke panning out to reveal reiner, who had a firm grip on porco's head. eren turned his head back to you, your hair flowed through the large breeze that pushed through the air. his titan ceased all movement, and smoke emitted from his nape, revealing his human body.

mikasa wasted no time in coming to his side, looking at him, and then back at you. mikasa ackerman. you hadn't many memories with her, you had only seen the cold looks she gave you whenever you were near eren, she had only ever opened up about her struggles to you that day after erwin died on the walls. she was an elegant woman, when eren was supposed to protect her, she seemed to have more of a tough interior and exterior, she protected eren, no matter what.