Chapter 2

Chapter 2

When I awoken I found myself in a strange room, filled with dark maroon curtains blocking out the sunlight. I sat up from my position and realized I was in a king sized bed that took up almost half of the room covered with deep midnight blue bedding. I stepped off the bed and got on my feet but they couldn’t hold my weight and I buckled to the cold woodened floor. I got back on my feet and wobbled to the closet door hoping to find a bathroom.

When I opened the door I found a walking closet the size of my room back home. I walked in looking for a lose shirt and some sweats to wear. After I found some suitable clothes I walked back to the other door and found the bathroom. I walked in and shock ran through my body when I looked in to the mirror. My blonde almost platinum hair was like birds nets getting ready for a feeding. Gazing lower towards my face and locked eyes with the girl in the mirror. Her usually big round forest green eyes were dull with clumped eyelashes from the muddy water.

Looking away from the mirror I headed towards the large bath tub. While the water was warming up I began to peel the grimy clothes off my body and hopped in to the shower. Letting the water ripple away the previous night I’d been so hard trying not to think about. While I washed my hair and body with the shampoo and soap that was already there I began to let my thoughts wander. What does Gavril want with me? Why couldn’t he just have killed me instead of bringing me here? Where ever here is.

Once I was done I got out and started drying off then I slipped on the sweats. I had pulled the shirt on over my head but came to a stop when the door flew open behind me. Quickly I pulled the rest of the shirt down my naked back with beyond flaming cheeks and turned to see who the intruder was. Gavril.

He smirked at my cherry colored cheeks and walking into the bathroom before he spoke. “Well I see you have made yourself comfortable in my clothes, though they look rather sexy on you anyway.”

“S-sorry.” I mumbled looking at my feet embarrassed.

“Wait a minute,” I thought out loud. “You’re the one you should at least have the decency to knock before entering the bath room.” I said throwing a punch towards his shoulder. He took a sudden step back looking me dead in the eye. It was as if he didn’t expect me to touch him-didn’t want me to touch him, like I was contagious to something.

“Look, you have two choices.” He started, holding one finger up.

“One. Stay here, Do what I say when I say it and I’ll help you search for your oh so beloved brother.”

“Or, two. You could go back home without any memory of last night, and back in to that cheap dump you call home” he finished holding a second finger in the air.

“How dare you say that about my home? You’ve never even been there much less know what it’s like!” I shouted at him though he was right. My home was a dump, in the out skirts of town. Thinking about home made me wonder if my mom and my dad even realize I was gone, they were probably too busy screaming at each other about how much they hated one another.  I couldn’t help but think of the offer he gave me. It would probably be easier with him helping, assuming he had some secret stash of vampire money hanging around just waiting to be used.

“Oh I do but let’s not get in to that now shall we.” He said interrupting my train of thought.

“No I think we really should!” I yelled at him. My temper was going wild with rage. What did he mean he knew about my family? I haven’t even told him my name much less of my home life.

 “How do you know what my family is like?”I asked finding sudden bravery to talk back against him. “I haven’t even told you my name!”I said in disbelief.