Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Gavril followed Selene into a white open room with a grand black piano. Gavril knew she wanted to talk about Viera staying here. He watched as Selene took a seat on the bench to the piano and patted the spot next to her. Without a second thought Gavril sat down next to her.

“Why is she here?” She snickered.

Gavril turned took look at her recognizing the jealousy in her tone. He was surprised knowing she didn’t love him the same way he loved her. She could only see him as an older brother, and sometimes a monster.

“She’s a distraction.”

“She’s not a toy you know.” Selene whispered with a sigh.

“No she’s not but it helps.” Gavril said with a sad smile.

“Helps with what exactly?” He locked eye with het ice blue ones, hesitating to speak.

“From you.” He said far below a whisper.

“Gav-.” She began but was quickly cut off when Gavril spoke with a smile that didn’t meet his eyes.

“Don’t worry about it, you’ve made it clear before.”

Very clear he thought. The last time he tried to make a move and tell her his feelings she had turned him down before he could even finish, telling him she only saw him as a brother and that she was in love with someone else that she failed to mention.

He couldn’t help but fall for her every time he laid eyes on her too blonde hair and blue ice eyes. She was so kind and self-less but strong when she needed to be.

There was an awkward silence before ether of them spoke again.

“I’m sorry.” Selene whispered.

“Its fine Selene, I-I just wish you would tell me who he is.”

“I can’t” was all she said looking down at her hands which were laid upon the piano keys.

“But why, I don’t understand.” He said furiously.

“He doesn’t know ok!” She shouted embarrassedly, jumping up from her spot while slamming her hands down on the keys of the piano with such force the noise traveled throughout the house.

“Look,” She began. “Let’s just drop it, ok?” She said while forcing a small smile on her face.

“She can stay; just don’t treat her like trash. She has feelings to.” She finished.

“Thanks, but I didn’t ask you.” Gavril said as he got up and left the room without another word.

He walked into the living room where he left Viera but she was no longer there. He left the living room and headed for his thinking she would be there since he didn’t show her anywhere else.

He stopped when he heard muffled voices coming from Bobbie’s room. He opened the door and walked in without knocking. He let out a low snarl of as he saw Viera and Bobbie sitting cross legged on the bed with knees touching. They both looked at him with shock written across their faces. He stocked farther into the room, grabbing Viera’s wrist and dragged her out and to his room leaving Bobbie behind, speechless.

He was furious. He couldn’t believe she was in Bobbie’s room alone. He was jealous; he couldn’t help it she was his he thought. He opened the door to his room closing it behind him as he pulled Viera in.

He threw her on to his bed along with himself leaning over her with one hand resting on her waist and the other beside her head. He gently stroked her cheek as he looked in to her big kitty green eyes.

“Why don’t we start were we left off?”  He questioned himself humorlessly. He didn’t wait for an answer and carried on.

He dragged his nose along her jaw taking in her sweet but fruity sent that reminded him of fresh cut strawberries. It must have been the soap she uses he thought. He brought his other hand to her neck gliding his fingers along her delicate skin, letting her heat spread from her skin and transfer to his like fire.

He was tired of waiting. He wanted to skip the foreplay and jump right in to drinking her blood. He had lied to her when he said her blood had tasted average. It was really one of the sweetest he ever tasted but he wasn’t going to tell her that.

He slid his hand that was rested on his neck and brought it up to her cheek locking eyes with hers. He didn’t expect her face to be so clamed. Then he realized that since he had brought her to his room she had not talked or fought back one time nor did she fall so easily into the heated movement as she had before.

He didn’t like her vacant stare it was like he was making a move on a life size doll with no emotions. He dropped his head on her chest and listened to her steady heart beat, waiting for it to pick up.

Although it stayed steady he kept listening and when he wasn’t pleased he moved the hand that was still on her waist and gently moved it under her dress purposely toughing her outer thigh grazing it with his thumb nail. He stopped at her waist flattening his hand on the edge of her bare ribs, sneaking his thumb on the bottom curve of her breast, gently rubbing back and forth repeatedly.

He smiled when her heart beat quickened but not by much, he wanted more.

He moved his had from her cheek and brought it down to the other side of her waist and messaged her torso and slid to her back, lower and lower nearly touching her back side but stopped and brought his hand back up to her mid back.

He stopped suddenly when is hand came in contact with skin leveled differently than the skin around it. Her heart beat accelerated; even when he brought his head up to look at her expression he could still her heart pounding in her chest. Her face went rigged as her eyes widened in shock.

Gavril was curious to her sudden change in reactions. So he trailed his fingers along her scar as she shuddered underneath him. It was larger than he expected, about an inch and a half wide and about as long as his hand.

He kept his fingers on her scar constantly moving until he felt a hand suddenly grab the one that was touching her back and roughly pushed it aside. He looked at her with a smile on his face indicating that he had won her little game, but as his eyes trailed back to her face his smile flattened in rescored time.

Viera had tears falling from her cheeks and in to her hair that was spread chaotically around her head. Her green eyes were filled with terror and shame. She moved her hands to shield her face from him. Gavril grabbed her wrist with one hand and placed them above her head while wiping her tears with the other.

He watched her struggle under his hold wiggling her body tried to escape him but he only tightened his hold. She let out a cry for help as she sobbed helplessly underneath him.

When she finally gave up struggling Gavril lifted her up and set her down in front of him so that her legs were on either side of him. He wiped her remaining tears off her face and looked at her in question not know what to say.

The only thing that came to his mind was “sorry.” And he did feel sorry for whatever reason she stared freaking out on.

He could only watch as she removed his hands away from her face and whipped her tears clean herself.

“I guess I took it a bit over board, huh?” he asked rhetorically.

She didn’t say anything. She just kept her gaze away from his never meeting eyes. He remembered earlier that day while he watched her getting dressed in the white dress that’s he saw the scar then too. He had tried to get her to talk about it but she told him no. Maybe he thought she’ll talk about it now but not likely.