Lisa Meets Her Worst Enemy

The next day, during Lisa's lunch period, before her cheer practice, Carla would light a spark, that would turn into a raging forest fire.

"You guys would not believe the night I had with Joshua yesterday!" Lisa said, giddily starting the conversation. "What did you do, did he make you a special dinner or something?" asked Stacy, one of Lisa's closest friends. "No, we..." Lisa began, leaning into the tables center. "Got dirty," she said in a whisper. All 5 cheerleaders gasped. "OMG, was his d*** soft?!" asked Gwen, a freshman who'd just joined the squad a few weeks ago. "Yes, it was so, soft, almost like a pillow," Lisa answered, a bit weirded out. "I knew a hottie like yourself was meant to find somebody, who would've guess it would be on a day dedicated to love," answered Stephanie, sounding like a prophet.

Suddenly, Carla, pot belly, gargantuan breasts, double chin, and fatty thighs bouncing all the way, ran over. "Sup Lisa, my best bud?" Carla asked, setting her tray, heaped with 8 pieces of pizza, down next to Lisa. "oh hey..." exclaimed Lisa in surprise. "You know fat piggy?!" asked Claire, an Irish girl who'd moved to the US during the summer. "I knew her in 7th grade but..." Lisa began, her cheeks and ears flushed. "Can I talk to you?" Lisa asked Carla. "Sure," Carla answered, shoveling a piece of pizza in her mouth. "You can't just but into conversations like that!! As a matter a fact, you shouldn't even be anywhere near me!" snapped Lisa, arms crossed. "What do you mean?" asked Carla, chewing her pizza very loudly. "I mean it's an embarrassment to be anywhere near a fatty such as yourself. When you're popular you can't associate with the wrong types!" Lisa snapped. Carla stood there, about to cry. "So, let's just go separate ways, so both of us can avoid embarrassment," said Lisa, showing off her perfectly toned belly (Well, for now at least). Suddenly, Carla's too small shirt and bra ripped open, as did her already tight shorts, showing her chunky, cellulite-covered legs, all covered in stretch marks. Carla's cheeks turned red from embarrassment, as everybody in the cafeteria laughed at her. Most loudly of all, Lisa and her cheer squad. Carla heaved her bulk, running as fast as possible through the crowds to the bathrooms, where she could cry in peace.

After 20 minutes of crying, and 1 missed class, she came to a conclusion. If Lisa, once her friend, couldn't understand how hard going through high school, and 2 divorces was, then she was going to make her. She was going to make that arrogant son of a b**** understand what going through 4 years fat is like. She grinned evilly, and uttered some distinguishable words. She was definitely going to understand now!