The Reunion

Lisa walks down the hall, as usual, flipping her perfect blonde hair, and flaunting her toned belly with her sleazy cropped top. Several boys blush as they see her, and struggle to even put there stuff away in there lockers. "Hey, Lisa, we still goin' to that restaurant tonight?" asked her boyfriend, Joshua walking over to her as she put her things away from Chemistry, and got her Calculus things. "yeah honey, It's not like i'm planin' on getting fat today," Lisa answered jokingly. "See ya at 8:00 tonight," said Joshua, walking away. She closes her locker, and walks down to Calculus.

After last period, P.E, a rather chunky girl, her flab-lined thighs looking clownish in her P.E shorts, her huge, cellulite-covered, hanging belly hanging out from her too small P.E shirt, approached her. "HEY! I REMEMBER YOU! Lisa right?" the chunky girl asks, several kids stifling giggles, watching the hot popular blonde talk to the unpopular fat girl. "um...yeah...who are you?" asked Lisa, confused. "Carla Summers, remember...7th grade, met at girl scouts?" said Carla, turning her head, with some difficulty due to the neck fat, and double chin, to show her a scar. "oh, I do remember, you fell off a tree, smacking your head...you've certainly...gotten fuller since we last met..." answered Lisa, clearly embarrassed to be talking to the unpopular girl. "Oh yeah, high school has been stressful, and when i'm stressed I eat, and multiply that times like 1,000,000,000, that's a few added pounds," said Carla. there was an awkward silence. "So...see you tomorrow?" said Carla, finally, hefting her belly up to untie her shorts. Lisa didn't even answer, or get her stuff from her locker. She just walked away, trying to hide her disgust.

Lisa, in a plunged neck black dress that showed every curve sat in the booth of Mussolini's Pizza Cafe, the finest restaurant in town, sat down. Joshua, his tux showing every muscle, followed. "Ready to order dear?" he asked. "Yeah, how about you?" she answered. He pulled a rose from his pocket. "Happy Valentines Day, my angel," he said. Lisa blushed. "That's so sweet, I also got you something," Lisa answered, very emotional. She pulled a necklace that depicted half a heart. "This means you're half of my being," she said, handing it to him. "I would normally be embarrassed to be wearing jewelry, but I'll do anything for you, my sweet," he said smiling. A waiter walked over. "Ready to order?" he asked in a heavy Tuscan accent. "Yes, I'll take the Penne alla Vodka, and..." Joshua, pointing to Lisa. "Make that two, along with a medium meat lovers pizza," she said, closing her menu. "Right away," the waiter said, picking up Joshua's as well. "Aren't cheerleaders supposed to stay trim?" he asked jokingly. "Yeah, but my parents own the restaurant, and all there stuff is low calorie, so i'm gonna stay trim," Lisa answered, smiling. "Happy Valentines Day, may we both stay this happy forever," toasted Joshua. That night they went to Joshua's house, and she stayed the night. They had intercourse all night.