1

I don't believe in love until I saw you, I have lost my heart to you the first second saw you. Yes Anika, I truly madly in love with you for two years. I had tried many to confess my love to you, but every time I pulled myself, thinking What if you said no, to my proposal? What if you stopped talking to me? I will die if something happened like that, Anika. I swear!. I can't think of a day without you. I just can't.. it took me two whole years to stand in front of you like this( spreading his arms)
so please don't break my heart, Anika!
He fetches out a beautiful diamond ring from his pocket and sat in front of her in half knee.
Will, you m-... GU...GU..GU...THUUU

what the f***!
Anika got up frowning, hearing the gurgling sound.

A- who the hell is that!
Anika get off her bed and went to the washroom, hearing water running sound.

She pushed the door slightly and stood startled seeing the person standing there

Ani- you!

Shiv- hi! Good morning* brushing his teeth*

Ani- what the heck you are doing in my washroom?

Shiv- brushing*spiting the foamy paste*

Ani- yuck! I knew you are brushing, I am asking why you are doing that with mine * disgustingly*

Shiv- I..gha..gha..ru.

Ani- grr! Spit it and say clearly

Shiv- heater in my room is not working, so I came here to take bath.

Ani-  is sir will brush teeth in hot water too?!

Shiv-  why eat in one house and wash hands in another house.

Ani- god! first I have to get a lock for my window ( looking at the open window)

Shiv- you get lock later, now get me the towel quick. I have an interview on 9

Ani- argh!