Chapter 9.

At the end of Chapter 8:  Sanem! Can wondered why he hadn't thought of this earlier. They could use Sanem as the model for the preliminary work on the campaign. The time this would save would allow them time to find a permanent model for the cosmetic company's campaign. They could continue to focus on the business at hand. Now, all he had to do was convince Sanem to do it. Can knew he needed to get this problem resolved quickly. He had other things he was more interested in doing, like talking to Nihat baba and finding the perfect ring for Sanem. The reality of Sanem leaving fairly soon on her book signing tour had caused him considerable anxiety. He was anxious to make a final commitment to her and join them together forever.

(Author's Note: Please read to the end of the chapter and leave a comment. Are you enjoying the storyline? Don't forget to vote too. Thank you!)

**********

Can woke up the next morning with a renewed sense of calm. He hoped he could convince Sanem to model for the cosmetic campaign because she was perfect for the job. The clients were already impressed with her because she was the published author of a very popular book. As Can got ready to leave for work, he texted Sanem to say he was on his way to pick her up and would have her breakfast with him.

Sanem was happy to hear from Can. It seemed like forever that she had seen him. She always had an empty feeling when they were not able to spend their evenings together. But she had used her time to dream about the new adventure her second book would take her on. She felt proud of herself and knew her books were a testament of what someone could do with their life when they put their mind to it.

She was dressed and waiting for Can. He arrived as Nihat was going out the front door to the family grocery store. Sanem came out of the house right behind her baba. Can quickly got out of his truck and hurried around to shake his hand. Nihat was especially fond of Can Divit. He knew he was a good man and that he loved his daughter. With all the problems and trials that had shaped their relationship, Can was still there standing firmly beside Sanem. Nihat could not ask for anyone better for his youngest child.

Can and Nihat greeted each other with obvious affection. Can wished he could take the time to talk to Nihat, but Sanem wrapped her arms around him in a quick and demure display of affection in front of her father. So, Can knew this was not the right time and place to talk to Nihat but it would be coming soon. He opened the door and helped Sanem into his truck. Her baba watched them together and was pleased with what he saw.

Sanem and Can devoured the bagels and tea he had picked up for their breakfast. She was talking non-stop which told Can she was nervous about something. When they arrived at the Agency and got settled in for the day, Sanem was excited to tell Can she had sent the final transcript to Ahmet the night before. It would be just a matter of days before the dates would be set for the launch and promotion of her new book. Can was very happy for Sanem but sad as well. If he didn't have the responsibility of the Agency, he would pack up and travel with her. Be her personal bodyguard. Spend every minute of every day with her. After all, that was his purpose in life.

While Can and Sanem were still talking about the book tour, the problems at the Agency were brought to the forefront. When he saw they had arrived, Emre quickly made his way into Cans office and wanted to discuss finding a solution to their dilemma. Can had not yet had the chance to talk to Sanem about his idea for her involvement in the solution. So, he ushered Emre into the office so they could talk. Can covered again the reason for the Agency's concern. Then he introduced the idea he had come up with that he believed could save the campaign as well as give them the time they needed to acquire a new modeling agency.

Sanem was hesitant at first but knew Can and the Agency needed her help. If he had any other solution, she knew Can would not have presented her with this idea. She felt so uncomfortable in front of the camera. But Can had always made her feel at ease and look good so she could not deny his request. Can was ecstatic; this would be perfect. The cosmetic line was just right for Sanem. She loved the whole concept of the line and was ready to help launch the product and help their agency to gain a valuable customer.