Chapter Two- Talise

Hey. So looks like I'm writing the second chapter instead of the first...but whatever. Second is the best hehehe ~Alex

____________________________________________________

Talise's Pov

The entire student body was on us as we stood on the auditorium stage. I could see most of them smirking at us as if it was funny. But I don't blame 'em. I'd be laughing my ass off if it was someone else. Anyway, Mrs. Chalk cleared her throat, signaling for us to start. 

I glanced at Enya and smirked. I leaned over and spoke into the mic. "Hello and welcome back for another memorable school year. My name's Talise and this is Enya, as most of you already know." Many of the students chuckled and nodded their heads.

Enya took the mic and began reading off the paper that was given to us. "So first thing's first, Mrs. Chalk would like you to know that the school grounds must be cleared immediately after school today and Friday."

"Especially people who do the unspeakable in the janitor's closet or on the football field." I looked at a familar brunette in the crowd. "Really, Claudia? It's the first day of school. Horndog much? We have innocent freshmen with us."

I heard Mrs. Chalk gasp as if she was regretting choose this as our punishment. Well, she should. 

Enya continued. "You know, we hope that every one of our impure children be cleansed. Especially Sarah. For who knows what she did this summer with Jenna's boyfriend." I refrained from laughing as I heard the crowd gasp and the two best friends beginning to argue. 

I picked up from where she left off. "Oh! And the teachers. That they stop giving us so much homework and just give us brownies. Not hash brownies. Cause that will be bad. But food, so that our stomachs will be filled." As if on cue, my stomach grumbled. "See? I hope for better lunch food. Cause honestly...it sucks. And last but not least, I hope that Mrs. Chalk will take account for her disruptive behaviour." 

I did a once over of the crowd. Most students were laughing, some were glaring at us, and few were actually crying. I not sure if it was from laughing too much or something else. Mrs. Crank herself looked like a living tomato. I grinned at her before Enya and I spoke into the mic once more. 

"Have a good day." They clapped when we were finished. 

Mrs. Chalk quickly grabbed the microphone from us and shooed us off the stage. She laughed nervously. "Please excuse those two. Now to continue with the ceremony, we'll have the assistant principal saying a few words." 

She clapped her hands together, hoping for a huge applause, but only few students actually responded.  

Our assistant principle, Mr. Terope, took the stage. "Welcome back students! I'm pretty sure you're all excited for this year. We have many..."

I zoned him out and turned to Enya as I noticed something. I leaned over and whispered, "Hey. Look at Crank."

Enya laughed loudly causing a few people to look in our direction. Up on stage, Mrs. Chalk was some weird dance trying to scratch her back and arms at the same time. She was kinda of twitching too. It was so funny, I had tears in my eyes. 

Taking out my iPhone, I started to record her. And by the looks of it, everyone who saw her had that idea too. 

Enya grinned. "Perfect way to start off the year, eh."

I laughed. "Oh but of course." 

Through my phone, I saw Mrs. Crank glaring in our direction. I nudge Enya and we both just waved at her. 

She give us a look that said 'my office NOW'.

I rolled my eyes and walked with Enya back to the principle's office. Walking inside, I noticed that nothing was different for the fact that Mrs. Chalk's coat was missing. She herself wasn't even in here. Does she never learn?

I voiced my thought to Enya and she scoffed."I doubt it. She's too lazy to do anything anyway."

"I guess. You ready for this year's competition?"

"Of course! I can't wait to see the look on your face when I beat you again."

I snorted. "In case you forgot, I won the first year. Which makes me that original winner."

She didn't have a chance to respond because Crank walked through the at that very moment. Completely drenched and angry, might I add. "What do you have to say for yourselves?!"

I smirked. "Well for starters, I can't believe you would do that. Scratching yourself in public. Have I not taught you better than that?"

I could practically see the steam pouring out of her ear. Enya snickered next to me while I scolded Mrs. Chalk like a disappointed mother. 

Mrs. Chalk merely clenched her teeth and glared at us both, though you could tell she was thinking incoherent things about us in her head. "Detention. 4 weeks."