Dreams thoughts

A/N pls remember to vote if you enjoy :)

5:07pm

Dreams heart skipped a beat. He had been waiting for this moment ever since Sam had told him who was visiting.

Watching. Staring. Waiting.

Waiting to see George's innocent little eyes staring up at him after all those years of being apart.
Waiting to feel his body against his as they shared a

warm arousing embrace.
A platonic embrace.
A platonic friendly warm sexy arousing embrace...

Dream shut his eyes tight and shook his head, disappointed with himself that he had let his thoughts look at his best friend in ways god could never forgive. Not that he was religious or anything.

He glanced over at the clock again.

5:11pm

Late. 11 minutes late. What's taking so long? Why is he taking so long? Is he still coming? Does he still care? Would he even still want to be friends? What if I can't control myself?

The years of being locked in a cell of obsidian and lava had gotten to dream. He had lived in unbearable heat for nearly a decade. Unbearable heat that burned his body hair, leaving him in a constant pool of sweat that itched at his skin, driving him crazier by the day. Crazier than he already was.

And the lack of sex that he used to distract himself from the inevitable, unconditional attraction he had towards George didn't exactly help either.

But today was different. Dream didn't feel the need to scream and shout as he punched and slammed the walls until there was nothing left of him, forcing him to his knees, broken, bruised and sore.
He didn't feel the need to stare at his purple and blue knuckles, sobbing endlessly as the pain in his throat got worse.
He didn't feel the need to let the heat bother him any more than it already did.

Not today.

His eyes glared at the clock.

5:13pm

The lava began to drain.

A kind of... coolness replaced the discomfort he had been in a constant state of the last couple years. It felt nice. Relieving.
Dreams eyes lit up and locked onto George as he slowly made his way closer and closer to the green man. Dream stared, mesmerised by the shear beauty of him.

Sam looked Dream in his eyes, an unreadable expression written on his face. He gave a small nod of approval and let the lava fall back down.

God.

Dream wanted him.

So fucking much.

His heart ached. It throbbed for George. His very being was drawn to him. He couldn't help it.

Dream smiled, almost sinisterly as he thought of everything he wanted to do to the short man that now stood before him, dazed, shy and breakable.

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is short but like... cope❤️