13

the kiss was soft, but filled past the brim with passion, their lips collided in a dance, ava's arms wrapped around is shoulders, and dream's tightened around her waist. soon enough, dream removed his lips from hers, moving them to her jaw. she tilted her face to the side, so he'd have more access, he was gentle, every kiss from her jawline to her collarbone made goosebumps arise on her skin. 

he found the spot, the one that earned the gasp and the small whimper. a smirk found its way onto his face, and he worked his mouth, making sure there would be a mark when he was done, he pulled away, leaving one last feather soft kiss on her neck. 

"we probably shouldn't be making out in the middle of the ocean. where anybody can see us." he breathes, and she nods, looking distant. he sets her back on her feet. she looks up at him, and smiles. "huh, you really went for it." she mumbles, letting her fingers ghost over her lips, that were red and swollen. "i took my own advice." he shrugs, lacing his fingers with hers.

he brushes his index finger over the mark that was already forming, "that might take a while to go away." 

"clay!" she exclaims, her voice raising an octave. 

"save the name for the bedroom, baby" 

she gasps, and splashes him one more. he lets out a deep laugh, and they make their way back to the shore. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"i have school tomorrow, and i'm sure you guys have things to do." all three boys shake their head, letting be known that they had nothing going on. "well, you guys probably want to spend time together" she was right, as she almost always was. 

"you're right" sapnap sighed, and ava wrapped him in a hug, and pressing a friendly kiss to his cheek. she repeats that process with george, making sure he promises to visit once more before he goes back to england. 

"eh you too i guess" she looks at dream, a smile on her face. dream rolls his eyes, pulling her into a hug. they stay embraced, once again making sapnap clear his throat. they pull apart, and the guys shuffle out of her apartment, exchanging one more round of goodbyes. "i'll call you tomorrow with homework if you're not busy, yeah?" she directs this to sapnap, who nods, smiling and closing he door. 

"alright, penny. let's go check my email" ava whispers to he cat, who was sitting staring at the door. 

ava entered her bedroom, sitting in her chair, pulling the headphones over her ears. a sticky note had been stuck to one of her monitors, the vibrant yellow contrasting against the screen. 

she plucked it off, smiling at the words scrawled across the paper. 

call me when i get back, beautiful. i miss you.

he had written it before they had even left, knowing she would see it when they left. and he did miss her, maybe just as much as she missed him. 

the car ride was nearly silent, the soft sound of the radio floating through the car. sapnap's eyes were focused on the road, george was listening to his own music, typing away on his phone. 

the backseat was not an ideal place for dream, his legs were cramped against the passenger seat. 

his phone made a noise, a message. 

from ava. his lips curled into a smile. 

ava: george. oh my god. 

ava: we kissed. he fucking kissed me george.

ava: he's an amazing kisser btw. 

dream: yeah? i'm glad you thought so

ava: oh shit. haha hey

dream: ;) 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

dream was sat in his desk chair, looking into ideas for a video, when george suddenly bursts in. "oh my god, dream. you didn't tell me that you and ava were like dating" he put an emphasis on 'dating' 

"we aren't"

"then why did she tell me you guys kissed?" 

"because we did."

"that's all you're going to give me?"

"yup, what do you want for dinner?" 

george sighs, dream was stubborn when he wanted to be, which was a lot of the time. "i dunno, pizza?" 

dream nodded, and george left the room in defeat. he'd just get the rest of the details from ava.

back at her place, ava sat in a discord call with alex, and she was telling him about the beach. 

"and then he kissed me, alex. straight up fucking kissed me" he gasps, moving his minecraft character along their island. they were playing bedwars, per ava's request. "no shit?" he mumbles, getting more loot to their base. 

"none whatsoever." ava knocks someone off the map. "woah" he breathes, "that's crazy. you got it on in the ocean" 

"alex! we didn't get it on" ava exclaims, hitting him in game. he laughs loudly, "nearly did" he says, letting out another laugh. 

her phone goes off with a text. she quickly checks it, and a smile graces her features. it's from dream. "alex protect me, i have to use the bathroom." ava says, which was true, to an extent. she removes her headphones, and exits her bedroom. 

closing the bathroom door behind her, she opens his text. 

dream: do you think this is a good look?

ava: if it's anything other than your jeans and hoodie ensemble, then yes.

dream: bashing on my style, i just won't show you. 

ava: no! show me :( ur really pretty no matter what. 

dream: [image attached] 

dream: you're lucky. if you weren't so adorable i wouldn't have showed you. 

ava: it's a great fit, sir. now i do have to get back to alex. i'll call you when we're done. :)

dream: looking forward to it, angel 

the nickname set off a frenzy of butterflies in ava's stomach, she smiled, and left the bathroom. she re entered her room, and sits back in her chair, and pulls her headphones back on. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hi!

she was telling everyone lmao

hope you liked :) 

idk how to write that intimate shit so i just eyeballed it lol

have a great whatever time of day you are having

ily.