02

ava stood in her apartment, ready to go shopping. her keys dangled from her fingers, and the hoodie that rested on her upper body was kind of useless, as it was nearly seventy five degrees outside, but it gave her a sense of comfort. 

the storm was a good few days behind them, and her and george had not been talking as much, but he's a busy man, she understood. deciding to not go shopping quite yet, she sat on her couch, and pulled out her phone. 

she scrolled through her twitter for a while, then switching to instagram, after wasting twenty minutes looking through her feed. her phone dings with a notification.

george added you to a group

she she stares at the words, a confused expression on her face. what the hell?

someone starts typing, it's george. 

'whoops this was an accident lmfao' the message reads, and she rolls her eyes. accident my ass, she thinks. 

ignoring the message, she stands and quickly regathers her things before she starts the small walk to her car. 

the drive felt longer than it actually was, with her phone going off every few seconds. and she couldn't turn it to silent. 

her phone is left in the car as she enters the store, pulling out a cart, and wandering the aisles looking for things she may need, and some things that she didn't. 

finally she was checked out, and sitting in the drivers seat, scrolling through the multiple messages that had been sent. 

(disc.)

george: whoops this was an accident lmfao

sapnap: how can you be this dumb. accident my ass

george: shut up and just leave the group? 

sapnap: no? 

george: oh my god

dream: what the hell? 

sapnap: no way this is an accident

george: IT WAS

dream: i'm sure 

sapnap; who's the other person

dream: check

sapnap: oh it's his friend ava

dream: ah

george: now THAT was an accident 

sapnap: lmao?

dream: indeed

sapnap: i'm hungry 

george: you have legs. walk downstairs and get something.

sapnap: but i don't want to

dream: then don't say anything if you're gonna be lazy. 

she then starts typing

ava: accident my ass george i hate you 

george: yeah i hate you too

ava: tell me that when i cancel your plane ticket to me in a few months

george: you hear something? 

sapnap: you can't hear? it's texting 

ava: lmao get his ass. 

sapnap: hi i'm sapnap nice to meet you!

ava: hi sapnap! i'm ava. excited to bully george with you. 

sapnap: i like her we're keeping this groupchat 

dream: we have like twelve 

sapnap: yeah but none of them have ava

george: oh god i regret this so much

dream: i would too 

ava: it's okay! i'll leave, wouldn't wanna be a bother to anyone! 

sapnap: no don't leave! you're funny i need more funny in my life. these mfs so dry

ava: i sent you a friend request :) 

ava left the group

sapnap: aw man, i liked her 

george: yeah so that's ava

dream: idk about her man 

sapnap: she's funny 

dream: well 

sapnap: stfu 

dream: i'll kick you out. 

george: she is funny, you should hear her when we play games together

sapnap: my god, i'm gonna go ask awkwardly if she wants to play mc with me hell yeah 

dream: you were gonna stream? 

sapnap: i'll do it tomorrow

george: she's shy, sapnap. be careful. i'll wack you if you hurt her feelings

sapnap: we can be shy together 

-

ava sat in her car, still not starting the engine. she couldn't help but feel like this "dream" guy didn't like her. she was unsure why, but you can't please everybody? right? 

her frend request to sapnap had been accepted and he was typing out a message. 'hey would you want to maybe play mc with me sometime if you're free?' she read the message over in her head. they had met not even ten minutes ago, and not even a proper meeting, just playfully making fun of george. 

her eyes slid over the message once more, before typing out a quick 'sure, but i'm in a parking lot rn so when i get home?' then once that went through, she tossed the phone on the passenger seat gently, and started the small voyage back to her apartment. 

to say she was nervous was an understatement, this was some random guy she didn't know, sure he was one of george's best friends, but still. 

when all her groceries were put away, she opened discord on her pc, and called sapnap. the girl was nervous, but hopefully not for long 

he answered almost immediately

"hey ava!" he exclaimed, hoping she wouldn't be as shy as he had heard. "hi, sapnap. how are you?" she asks softly, starting up minecraft. "i'm doing well, today was kind of chill. how are you?" 

"i'm good, i went grocery shopping today" she responded, voice still plenty soft. "ready to get started?" he asks, opening his own game. 

"let's do it" 

~ ~ ~ ~

ayo ??

lol hi hope you liked. i kinda hated this tbh but oh well?