Chapter 4

Billy went flying backward into the maze of beer crates. Andre had successfully planted both hands and feet onto the floor. Without breaking from his formation, he looked straight ahead. He regained his composure as he stood to his feet. Posing with his left side slightly leaning forward, he delivered a serious glare.

The sounds of cracking and clinging echoed all over.

The falling of crates could be heard from the far distance in the same area. Andre maintained his serious glare and stance. Then, from out of the void of darkness; Billy came in flying towards him with a gaping mouth wide opened similar to a great white shark, with a row of sharp teeth and his arms spread out.

From the right side of his body, Andre leaned his right arm backward with his fist clenched. Then, with an intense look in his eyes, he leaned forward with all his might to deliver a devastating right hook square on Billy's cheek.

Billy did a series of stumbling backflips as he was sent flying back from the strength of Andre's right hook. He quickly sunk his claws into the floor's surface and halted the process of falling back any further. He shook off the pain. He then looked up and saw Andre hopping up and down using both legs as he assumed an orthodox boxing stance. Confused by the weird dance, he couldn't make sense of the rhythmic movements.

"Let's go." Andre said in low volume.

Billy's bewilderment reflected in his eyes. Then, that same look quickly morphed into a sinister smile. He lunged himself towards Andre. He opened his right palm, and a failed attempt from a handful of claws tried to carve Andre into ribbons. However, Andre ducked under the attack so fast that it almost appeared as if he teleported while leaving behind an afterimage of himself.

From Billy's perspective, Andre's left fist came in hot. The jab to his face had temporarily impaired his vision, albeit a millisecond. A side view showcased Billy falling back from the punch. Andre then quickly stepped into a flurry of punches. He delivered eight rapid strikes to the gut. Then, he quickly dropped to his hands and one knee on the floor, then a second after, he launched himself six feet into the air. He then delivered a strong right hook to Billy's jaw midair. Followed by an uppercut from his left knee and then a left cross to the face.

Shortly after, another right hook to the jawline again and then a strong left uppercut to the chin. He finished off the combo with an overhead sledgehammer move that extended all the way behind his head. He brought both of his hands together and delivered the nastiest overhead slam on top of Billy's skull. He immediately fell face-first to the floor. Andre landed down in a heroic pose.

He stared at Billy, who seemed unconscious; all of a sudden, Billy attempted to gore him with the small horn protruding out of his forehead. Fortunately, Andre was much faster and swifter than the monster's sneak attack. He quickly jumped backward out of harm's way and landed safely on his feet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Billy laughed in a demonic tone as he rose to his feet. Andre glared at the beast.

"I'm glad you've found that funny, Hix."

Billy stopped laughing and directed his attention back towards Andre. Andre stood confidently.

"Because from here on out, you'll be weeping from a good ass-kicking. And I'll be the one laughing at your big ugly-ass." He said in a serious tone.

The Hix lost its sense of humor, and a fraction of hatred began to seep inside. He bared his fangs and long tongue as the saliva oozed out of its mouth.

YOU DIE!

Full of rage and hatred, it charged toward Andre with tremendous speed. Andre felt its intention to kill him. This didn't frighten him in the slightest. Actually, he found it quite amusing. The smirk on his face was evidence of that. He inhaled deeply through his nostrils before exhaling out the air.